Who is the most egotistical musician?

First let me just preface that I love Nicki. I really do. I’ve streamed and purchased all versions of SFG, but I am getting turned off at her ego. She is so obsessed with herself it’s kinda embarrassing. Posting about how the *crowd goes wild* at the video being #1 on YouTube. I get it. You’re hot ****, but have some humility for God’s sake. Like I can’t think of anyone else that is that self-absorbed. @Freaky Tiny Style AK Onika get yo act together :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

Do you agree? Disagree? Who do you think is the most egotistical musician? 

spacer.png

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, X_M said:

I don't like Nicki, but being "vain" and care a lot of their looks it's part of being an artist and an icon, she's both.

Maybe vain is the wrong word. I don’t mean about appearances I mean like constantly bragging about yourself and what you’ve achieved. It’s how she does it. Posting like 50 screenshots saying “this is why I’m the best” or “only Nicki can do this.” That’s what I mean. I’m not referring to looks at all so my bad for choosing the wrong word 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Maybe vain is the wrong word. I don’t mean about appearances I mean like constantly bragging about yourself and what you’ve achieved. It’s how she does it. Posting like 50 screenshots saying “this is why I’m the best” or “only Nicki can do this.” That’s what I mean. I’m not referring to looks at all so my bad for choosing the wrong word 

She's a RAPPER. If you're a rapper and you don't brag about yourself, you're not a rapper.

Now ego? BEYONCÉ.

Then Taylor, then Madonna.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Oh, then Lady Gaga, I love her work but her ego it's annoying. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Edit: Maybe now she has been humbled, but born this way/artpop era and her star is born era, is annoying.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.