Who is the most egotistical musician?

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not you talking **** about Dua now when she has the top two most streamed albums for a female artist and is coming up on 8 years in the game. Alexandra who? She had one hit and is nowhere near where Dua was when she came on the scene. Nicki has the biggest rap song for two weeks and Dua had the biggest song of 2021. Idk why you acting all rabid and **** when it was MY SALES AND STREAMS that contributed to her success in the US and not your sales and streams abroad. Not you thinking you’re scalping me right now :mariah-hurry:

and about the constant yapping about this backfiring at me. When the hell did I make this only about Nicki? I asked people if they agreed or disagreed and to name who they think is the most egotistical. You’re the only in here thinking she’s Miss Petty herself acting a damn fool picking a fight and writing checks you can’t cash like GIRL have a Snickers :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

You probably need another wig after I scalped you above :bouncey: bich what are we doing here? You know I don’t give a f about sales and all. Not us having a Mr and Mrs Smith moment over a dumb topic. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block