Louis Tomlinson of One Direction releases lead single from sophomore album Faith In The Future

VCTR

After wrapping up a world tour supporting the release of the Walls album, Tomlinson announced his new album Faith In The Future and less single “Bigger Than Me.” Along with the announcement, pre-orders of the vinyl have already had 2 variants on his webstore sell out. 

Per his Spotify biography: 

On Faith In The Future, Tomlinson shows off his multi-faceted songwriting capabilities while still being distinctly authentic across the entirety of the genre-spanning record, which exudes confidence at every turn. Louis has never been more assured artistically, and he has every right to be after uncompromisingly expanding his wings and evolving on his head-turning new outing.

thoughts? 

2 minutes ago, maki93 said:

wow so much hate on two talented artists.

Right? They’re doing fine though based on seeing Louis’ tour dates selling just fine. That was the longest merch line I’d ever been in. Probably took an hour and a half. He’s always been my favorite. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Literally does anyone care? He's the ugliest member and I usually forget he EXISTS, let alone has a career.

Him and Wonderbread Styles should both disappear and let the other three have their rightful place in the spotlight. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

He's not ugly at all, actually. I mean, to each their own, but he's not unattractive. Geez, no need to be so hateful. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Right? They’re doing fine though based on seeing Louis’ tour dates selling just fine. That was the longest merch line I’d ever been in. Probably took an hour and a half. He’s always been my favorite. 

I find funny how many Exhale members hate on Harry, Taylor Swift, and Beyonce.. Then go cheer for Jessica Simpson :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, maki93 said:

I find funny how many Exhale members hate on Harry, Taylor Swift, and Beyonce.. Then go cheer for Jessica Simpson :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I mean, all of Godney’s children have got to boogie so imma let everyone love who they wanna love. See you on the dance floor.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block