120 days clean 🥲

14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well done on being 120 days clean, that is an incredible achievement!

Thanks for your support during a dark time. You were there for me as a friend and reached out to me even when my own sisters and my own family did not care they seen me falling apart within their own eyes and it didn't matter I know that I can be a lot here on Exhale, but I'm really grateful for you.

Sending love 💙

This is such a great achievement. You’re amazing. Thanks so much for sharing your story. One day at a time - you’ve got this.

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I know we don’t discuss spirituality much on Exhale but I just want to share that for me Eckhart Tolle provides so much great wisdom that can be applied in so many different situations. 

:bouncey:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

January to May, y'all on Exhale were dealing with drunk and high off my mind 'Tawndré :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:my posts were way messier and I was super out of it... People like @thebritmastercalled me out on my drunk threads and confessional videos and I was so ashamed yet unapologetic at the same time because I was definitely acting out because everything in my life was a disaster.

May 1st, I made a simple choice. A choice to save my life because I was drinking three gallons of alcohol a day and doing ***** with it... I had a major breakdown and was so broken. I let my life's circumstances like being homeless get me down and I was in a dark place after I lost my job on Christmas last year so for months I was in a very dark place, my family was ****ting on me left and right and some traumatic stuff happened. So on May 1st when I was asked to leave my cousin's house I decided to stop drinking like a fish and doing ***** that are bad for my body 🤌

TODAY I CELEBRATE MY SOBER BIRTHDAY OF 120 DAYS CLEAN 🎉🎉🎉 IM SO PROUD OF MY STRENGTH.

Also, thank you EXHALE because people like @RebellionSparkles @Slayerand @Jordan Millerwere very supportive and there for me as a community. Like @Slayerwould message me and check on me it was the most kindest thing. 

This community is amazing and honestly I owe a little credit to you guys because u ALL showed me so much love at a dark time. Thank you! 

🌹🌹🌹

happy sober anniversary to me 🥲

xoxo

JayTawndré 

Good job honey! In October will be my 4 years clean!!! And my life got only Better after six months I took that decision!!! You'll heal the more you go on!!! Keep up with the good job!!! 🌈🚀🌹🥰

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block