Why nobody talks about Bad Bunny vmas performance?

For the people saying it had no impact are clearly not involved in the Hispanic community lol. There is widespread homophobia and expectations about how men should act in Spanish cultures. Go to any Spanish article and read the comments you’ll see the judge mental mentality of some people. This was huge. Obviously not as big as Britney but still a pretty big impact and voice for those misrepresented in the Latino community. 

• Love 2

It's definitely more of a regional thing.

Didn't hear much about him when I lived in Boston and NYC, now that I live in AZ EVERYBODY talks about him.

What doesn't seem like anything to a lot of people is actually a huge deal in the Spanish speaking communities. He's breaking down a lot of homophobic barriers and I hope he keeps pushing those boundaries and that other artists do too.

A lot of Hispanic men I've been with are major closet cases solely because of the pressures of society and their families.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.