Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

5 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I wish she named more names like she says "they" and the news just states "her father" but its like lets ******* get robin and Lou out in the open here! and the doctors at this facility? or the name of the facility? although I wonder if her lawyer warned her against that

ANYWAYS this is so beautiful. I love her mentioning that she is not commodifying her story for money and that she is giving it away. the humble queen that she is that is so so so more powerful than an oprah interview like I FEEL that message she is sending cause she is PRACTICING it. I love that she speaks highly about AA even tho she doesn't feel she's an alcoholic and felt moved by others sharing their story. wow. like I am honestly in awe of her even more.

she is truly amazing and so strong

also love the HMC plug at the end lol

Nah, you know their scummy ***** would sue her for libel and defamation. They've had enough of her money and life. We all know who 'they' is. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Matou said:

What You Need is one of my fav of Glory. You can feel her passion to sing this one

I like the song but she should've recorded it with her natural deep voice, just like private show. because these songs were not suited at all for her nasal-baby voice. they're in her singing range, but with the voice she used lately on instagram for BOMT. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Omg. Britney is so brave, I’m crying. Especially the end, where she said “if you’re an introvert oddball like me” and be felt that way my whole life and it’s part of why I’ve always loved Britney and looked up to her so much. The fact she didn’t take money either! She is an actual saint! Britney you deserve so much better than the low life family you have. I’m so glad you’re free and I hope you get peace and justice 

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.