"Hold Me Closer" Stream + Comment Party! - Updated with official visualizer

5 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok. Just to say, I’m 100% happy with the released version, BUT my wife and my oldest daughter were bopping along to the released version, and my wife casually said, “Why can you hardly hear Britney?” I said you can of course hear her. She said: “Yeah but apart from the ‘Baby’ part it could be anyone, because here’s too much Elton over her…” This pissed me off so I blasted the leaked demo and she Had GOOSEBUMPS! Goosebumps, Man! 😏 This makes me a little sad, just because this might be the reason why Britney said she was honoured to sing backup to Elton! She was still super humble and grateful, don’t get me wrong! I’m just SOOOO HAPPY that we have the Demo version to enjoy as well! That is all! HMC TO #1!!! 🙌🏻🌹🚀 

This is why Britney needs a better label.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok. Just to say, I’m 100% happy with the released version, BUT my wife and my oldest daughter were bopping along to the released version, and my wife casually said, “Why can you hardly hear Britney?” I said you can of course hear her. She said: “Yeah but apart from the ‘Baby’ part it could be anyone, because here’s too much Elton over her…” This pissed me off so I blasted the leaked demo and she Had GOOSEBUMPS! Goosebumps, Man! 😏 This makes me a little sad, just because this might be the reason why Britney said she was honoured to sing backup to Elton! She was still super humble and grateful, don’t get me wrong! I’m just SOOOO HAPPY that we have the Demo version to enjoy as well! That is all! HMC TO #1!!! 🙌🏻🌹🚀 

I haven’t heard either yet but I’m afraid I’ll listen to the official first and like it a lot and then listen to the demo and love it and be bummed.

Glad the family seems to like it though!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Onyx_Zone-89 said:

I think it may have been her idea. She's repeatedly said how she was done. Maybe she isn't ready to make a music comeback, or maybe she was intimidated by working with him. I still don't think Elton was the bad guy here. Britney is humble, maybe she told Elton at the last minute that she wanted to just sing backup or harmonize with him instead.  I believe their interaction on Instagram was genuine and not shade. I think Elton was reassuring her that she was better than just doing backup.  Remember they stated that she was rusty and he had to guide her into being comfortable enough in the studio, 

I don't think Britney Spears allegedly quit smoking and put her name to the first song in 6 years just to have herself be relegated to the background. 

• Love 3

I'm sad,

1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok. Just to say, I’m 100% happy with the released version, BUT my wife and my oldest daughter were bopping along to the released version, and my wife casually said, “Why can you hardly hear Britney?” I said you can of course hear her. She said: “Yeah but apart from the ‘Baby’ part it could be anyone”! This pissed me off so I blasted the leaked demo and she Had GOOSEBUMPS! Goosebumps, Man! 😏 Thos makes me a little sad, just because this might be the reason why Britney said she was honoured to sing backup to Elton! She was still super humble and grateful, don’t get me wrong! I’m just SOOOO HAPPY that we have the Demo version to enjoy as well! That is all! HMC TO #1!!! 🙌🏻🌹🚀 

Seriously except the lower quality of the demo I don't see any huge differences in the mixing... So I'm gonna go with the demo since they have more Britney on it! Ugh they should at least keep her one line solo part!

We will for sure have some remixes the next few weeks and I'm praying for a real accoustic version with new Britney's vocals, even if I doubt it's gonna happen but well...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.