The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

9 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Lol just so tired of our society. Who ****s on their own country. Strive for meaningful change while being a good person, or simply find a way to be happy here without doing that… or gtfo. Not really any other options! 

if you think that americans are too critical of their country (despite being known as one of the least self-critical countries in the world) don't ever come to France :orangu_orangutan_ape: 

that person just made a joke because the song isn't available yet in America I don't think they expected someone to go into a political development about it :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Spoiler

on a side note - while streaming hold me closer - it's definitely important to have some constructive criticism on your own country. and yes, America definitely needs a reality check, and a lot of self-criticism, because although it attracts a lot of people and despite being one of the wealthiest countries in the OECD, it's far from being among the ones with the best living conditions :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: striving for meaningful changes often comes through a period of reflection and retrospectives about your social model. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Hot_is_ice said:
KWORB.NET

A website that collects and analyzes music data from around the world. All of the charts, sales and streams, constantly updated.

Ctrl+F and type "Elton" and it will show who is first in all countries.

Hmm maybe it's because I was checking on Britney's. It's just been updated :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

7 hours ago, Aymama said:

I have no doubts that Hold Me Closer is going to go number one. Whether it’s the first week or a slow climb, it’ll get there.

But it’ll take all of us putting in a little effort.. not much though since the GP is going to actually get her there. 

Get ready to celebrate :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Not my thread becoming mixed in with other threads :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

just know when it hits #1 in the US, your boy sent that positive energy out and called it :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.