The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

15 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

Every USA person with an iTunes/Apple Music account better BUY the $1.29 song... DO NOT STREAM THE PURCHASED VERSION STREAM ON SPOTIFY.. STREAMED SONG PURCHASES DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS CHARTS! BUY ON ITUNES STREAM ON SPOTIFY! DO NOT LOOP/REPEAT STREAM THROUGH PLAYLISTS

You can stream the song on Apple Music too?!

1 minute ago, Lex993 said:

You can stream the song on Apple Music too?!

yes however, your Apple Music library connects to your iTunes! so if you purchased the song the streams will not count on Apple Music unless you delete the purchase from your library however I'm not sure if that messes anything up! better to stream on both platforms if anything if you have multiple devices! 

4 minutes ago, LivingLegendaryBritney said:

yes however, your Apple Music library connects to your iTunes! so if you purchased the song the streams will not count on Apple Music unless you delete the purchase from your library however I'm not sure if that messes anything up! better to stream on both platforms if anything if you have multiple devices! 

That’s not true you can play it from your library which would be the song you purchase or you can go to Britney or Elton profile & you will be streaming it from there 

listeing from your library is exactly that so it wouldn’t count, but if you leave your library & go on Apple Music side & listen from there it’s streaming 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.