The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

3 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

fount it lol:

6e60929dcef5f26df4be0dece52a21143c1adfc3
T.CO

Check this out! Listen now on @Spotify.

Not working for me :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Spotify tells me there are only 86184 plays for HMC, wtf :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

13 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

we have to work on Apple Music too. DJ Khaled is killing it there. 
If we can make Apple Music numbers look like Spotify and hold it for at least the full week, we are golden.

HMC is doing better overall. Right now GOD DID performs better on AM with 9 #1 but it's a flop on Itunes, while HMC has still 33 #1 on Itunes and 3 #1 on AM. I guess DJ Khaled has a deal with AM.

Edit : DJ Khaled has an album out so it's difficult to compare ...

16 minutes ago, Matou said:

I wasn't expecting this the 1st day :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Sans-titrecc28ef04c256262a.png

Does anyone remember those radio requesting threads during the FF era that that one user would make (I forget their username)? They were so helpful! They would give new links to radio station request forms every few days so we’d have basically a requesting strategy laid out for us.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Does anyone remember those radio requesting threads during the FF era that that one user would make (I forget their username)? They were so helpful! They would give new links to radio station request forms every few days so we’d have basically a requesting strategy laid out for us.

Yes I need this !!! I was soo into these radio threads back in the day :bouncey:

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

we have to work on Apple Music too. DJ Khaled is killing it there. 
If we can make Apple Music numbers look like Spotify and hold it for at least the full week, we are golden.

I’m streaming all day and all night on Apple Music. Hopefully more people will start streaming on there; I read Apple Music counts more? Idk if it’s true. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.