The Official 'Hold Me Closer' iTunes and Spotify charts thread - #1 in iTunes for six consecutive days!

14 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

Yes!!! And we're about to hit 1M YouTube views any moment only 16 hours after it was released!

It just hit and it's been out more than 24h since N-Z and Australia. I don't know if it's good or not

edit : I'm saying **** sorry, I talk about 2 different things :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Edited by Matou
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Matou said:

It just hit and it's been out less than 23h, I don't know if it's good or not

Not bad! But preferably it should have hit 2M by now, that would have been an even greater number :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

'Make Me' audio had wonderful numbers back in 2016, remember the whole video mess so the audio video was the only thing we had :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Not bad! But preferably it should have hit 2M by now, that would have been an even greater number :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

'Make Me' audio had wonderful numbers back in 2016, remember the whole video mess so the audio video was the only thing we had :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I confused when the single was released in Australia and when the video was released (I don't know what time) :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:
There was only the audio on YT ? No spotify ? I don't remember a thing ... I erased everything from the cship. Britney is born in 2022 y'all. :mariah-hurry:
8 minutes ago, debbzyy said:

Youtube statistics:

Trending: Overall 

#1 United Kingdom

#4 Canada

#5 Brazil

#7 France

#7 United States

#10 Chile

#10 Mexico

#12 Argentina

#15 Colombia

#15 Costa Rica

#15 Germany

#17 Spain

#22 Austria

#26 Guatemala

#26 Peru

#28 Italy

#29 Ireland

#40 Ecuador

#47 Lithuania

#48 Belgium

#48 Norway

MUSIC

#3 Ireland

#4 Norway

#7 Denmark

#9 Australia

#9 Canada

#9 United Kingdom

#11 New Zealand

#16 Belgium

#17 Netherlands

#20 Sweden

#23 Lithuania

#27 France

#28 United States

#29 Italy

Slay UK

Absolutely love the song. But there’s another version I just found on YouTube (btw already streamed on Spotify and downloaded from iTunes)  that is so much better in my opinion. Both Elton and Britney sound so clear and all natural. The official version sounds like they over produced it. Either way I still love it, 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.