Can we *please* just take a moment?

Omg this thread I have never seen before! :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:  
I agree she is GORGEOUS.

Spoiler

I believe in a previous thread about this picture some even called her a Botox beauty

and u know what I am here for maturney so shut UP!!!  I love this picture and tbh I understand why they used this pic as the promotional posters on Netflix. Gorgeous, Glorious (or should I say invitationous @GODYONCE IS A LEGEND), and elegant 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

And recognize how beautiful Britney is in this picture?

spacer.png

Beautiful inside and out. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I know this is a random post but yeah… I’m in my feels again :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: The way this photo is my wallpaper rn :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

55 minutes ago, Future Nostalgia said:

Omg this thread I have never seen before! :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:  
I agree she is GORGEOUS.

Reveal hidden contents

I believe in a previous thread about this picture some even called her a Botox beauty

and u know what I am here for maturney so shut UP!!!  I love this picture and tbh I understand why they used this pic as the promotional posters on Netflix. Gorgeous, Glorious (or should I say invitationous @GODYONCE IS A LEGEND), and elegant 

It’s so basic tho, she’s worn WAYYY better queen :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Btw I love this thread! :matches: It’s ringing a bell but I don’t think I’ve seen it before. :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block