Ariana Grande drops God Is A Woman Body Collection!

42 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

When Hailey released her beauty brand, some estheticians and dermatologists called her out on the products and the price points. They basically said the product itself was basic, some of the ingredients were bad and overall comparable to cheaply priced skincare products you could buy at like a Target or **** store. So she was just ripping off Bieber fans. (There was even more drama about the brand but it has to do with copyright stuff, her launch party, how she treated people at events and I guess she was selling a “clean” smoothie that was like $17, but compared to a McDonalds $3 smoothie, it actually had less calories than her pricey drink…overall was just messy)

I like to supporting my faves with their endeavors but I’ll leave skincare products to the professionals.

I've always been surprised how desperate for money celebrities are... If they sell expensive products, they should at least deliver high quality, then people can't complain; otherwise, it's just a huge money grab... But they are already rich, so I don't get it.

Also, they have lots of resources and time, it's crazy that they cannot come up with quality products with all that at their disposal...

Having said that, I usually watch Hailey's YouTube videos and she's truly ADORABLE... It's hard for me to believe that she's unkind or disrespectful, and I don't fall easily for celebrities, I really feel like she's a nice woman? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 1
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I've always been surprised how desperate for money celebrities are... If they sell expensive products, they should at least deliver high quality, then people can't complain; otherwise, it's just a huge money grab... But they are already rich, so I don't get it.

Also, they have lots of resources and time, it's crazy that they cannot come up with quality products with all that at their disposal...

Having said that, I usually watch Hailey's YouTube videos and she's truly ADORABLE... It's hard for me to believe that she's unkind or disrespectful, and I don't fall easily for celebrities, I really feel like she's a nice woman? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Yeah I agree with quality! I think I heard that Selena spent like 2-3 years working on Rare Beauty and literally it’s always sold out and got amazing reviews. When a quality product is put out, people will gravitate to it and buy it. Fool the consumer once, and you’ll never have their business again. 

idk about Hailey, I just have seen too many people share their bad stories about her. I haven’t seen her videos, but I’ve seen her in some interviews and she comes off as a calm sweet girl, so idk?? 

6 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yeah I agree with quality! I think I heard that Selena spent like 2-3 years working on Rare Beauty and literally it’s always sold out and got amazing reviews. When a quality product is put out, people will gravitate to it and buy it. Fool the consumer once, and you’ll never have their business again. 

idk about Hailey, I just have seen too many people share their bad stories about her. I haven’t seen her videos, but I’ve seen her in some interviews and she comes off as a calm sweet girl, so idk?? 

She truly has great energy... In her YT videos she interviews celebrity friends and she always seems so engaged with them, really interested in their lives. That's refreshing to see.

Yeah I always heard Rare Beauty has quality products, sorta like Fenty Beauty I guess. Those two always surprised me how quickly they earned beauty gurus' trust! Now I wonder how Haus Labs and r.e.m. beauty qualify...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block