Ariana Grande drops God Is A Woman Body Collection!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

58 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

She’s so pretty makeup free and her natural curls! She’s looking more like her older self! After Haley Bieber, I don’t really trust celebrity beauty lines, so I won’t be buying , but Ari looks stunning! I need new music! 

True. Her curls look beautiful. And that 20-steps nude makeup is flawless.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I still can't get over the amazing name of her make up brand... First, it's from one of her songs, then the meaning behind it (it's kind of a reach but I like that it's related to creativity), but most importantly... R+ E = "ARI"! And then the M for make up omg... Just genius. But probably she's not even aware of that because I think I heard her pronounce it "REM" /rem/ once?? I died.

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

After Haley Bieber, I don’t really trust celebrity beauty lines, so I won’t be buying

What happened with that?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

She’s looking older?

For the last months/year, idk what she did to her face but it made her look different.

spacer.png

I meant she’s looking more like her older self, like her face from a few years ago. 
spacer.png

now that I see these pics together, they look the same but still different, and I feel like it’s more than just makeup but I can’t put my finger on it

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

For the last months/year, idk what she did to her face but it made her look different.

spacer.png

I meant she’s looking more like her older self, like her face from a few years ago. 
spacer.png

now that I see these pics together, they look the same but still different, and I feel like it’s more than just makeup but I can’t put my finger on it

There are videos by expert plastic surgeons on YouTube comparing year by year. Everything she has done is subtle but she has had a LOT of work done. Several nose surgeries, brow lift, fox eye surgery, mini face lift, jaw reshaping, lip injections. She also had a **** job for a while but she took them out. She has also lost a lot of weight. Look how skinny her arms are now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

I still can't get over the amazing name of her make up brand... First, it's from one of her songs, then the meaning behind it (it's kind of a reach but I like that it's related to creativity), but most importantly... R+ E = "ARI"! And then the M for make up omg... Just genius. But probably she's not even aware of that because I think I heard her pronounce it "REM" /rem/ once?? I died.

What happened with that?

When Hailey released her beauty brand, some estheticians and dermatologists called her out on the products and the price points. They basically said the product itself was basic, some of the ingredients were bad and overall comparable to cheaply priced skincare products you could buy at like a Target or **** store. So she was just ripping off Bieber fans. (There was even more drama about the brand but it has to do with copyright stuff, her launch party, how she treated people at events and I guess she was selling a “clean” smoothie that was like $17, but compared to a McDonalds $3 smoothie, it actually had less calories than her pricey drink…overall was just messy)

I like to supporting my faves with their endeavors but I’ll leave skincare products to the professionals.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block