Do you think Hold Me Closer will have fun choreography?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

WORST EXHALER OF ALL TIME YOU KEEP INFESTING THIS FORUM BY RECYCLING THE SAME THREADS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN CAN YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE CAN YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE???

spacer.png

LIKE AT LEAST TROLL OR DO SOMETHING FUN INSTEAD OF BEING SUCH A CUPCAKE 

spacer.png

Literally not taking any advice from you :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Literally not taking any advice from you :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

SWEETIE I AM A PERMANENT HALL OF FAME A-LIST EXHALER WITH A CAREER SPANNING 12+ GLORIOUS YEARS AND STILL AT THE TOP OF MY GAME 

spacer.png

YOU SHOULD BE TAKING ADVICE FROM ME BECAUSE I WILL FOREVER BE THE TOPIC OF CONVERSATION UNLIKE YOUR STALE, DRY, BORING AND PREDICTABLE MANDY MOORE “CANDY” ERA CUPCAKE ***

spacer.png

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Go touch some grass, sweetie. 

You are the last person to be advising anyone to go touch grass when you have made 142 threads, most of which are recycled, and have nearly 3000 posts in less than 60 days. You are an Exhaholic who hasn’t gone more than 1 hour without infesting this place. CALL IT WHAT YOU CALL IT. spacer.png

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

You are the last person to be advising anyone to go touch grass when you have made 142 threads, most of which are recycled, and have nearly 3000 posts in less than 60 days. You are an Exhaholic who hasn’t gone more than 1 hour without infesting this place. CALL IT WHAT YOU CALL IT. spacer.png

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Super Mods
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

YOURE SO EMBARRASSING OMFG 142 THREADS (99% OF THEM RECYCLED) IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: 

Weren’t you just writing paragraphs in another thread about others who were “attacking you” :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: and here you are, as always. Go touch grass or something and stop viewing my threads if you don’t like it so much. It’s really quite that simple :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block