Why Britney‘s songs always leak before the official release?

4 hours ago, Antidote said:

She needs a koream team

spacer.png

my friend was just telling me this, like how with BTS and stuff there's never any leaks.

I think it's up to the people that work within the record labels, management, radio stations, etc. It seems like people based in the US is plagued with pop music fans, that either love the artists so much and that's why they're always leaking stuff, or, they hate them so much that are always leaking them to harm the performance of the song lol

It seems like with kpop bands it's all handled in a more business-like way, at least from the management side.

I still don't understand why songs have to go through so many people's hands before they're released. No one other than the producer should have the files. A representative from the record label should just give their sign-off by listening to a snippet, or listening to it in person at the producer's studio or through a videocall or whatever.

Britney had barely recorded the song and we already had articles describing it, and it's like, HOW? WHY? What kind of unprofessional people are they working with?

But in the end it's up to the record label, they're the only ones getting affected by it, and I guess they don't care enough to do something about it. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

my friend was just telling me this, like how with BTS and stuff there's never any leaks.

I think it's up to the people that work within the record labels, management, radio stations, etc. It seems like people based in the US is plagued with pop music fans, that either love the artists so much and that's why they're always leaking stuff, or, they hate them so much that are always leaking them to harm the performance of the song lol

It seems like with kpop bands it's all handled in a more business-like way, at least from the management side.

I still don't understand why songs have to go through so many people's hands before they're released. No one other than the producer should have the files. A representative from the record label should just give their sign-off by listening to a snippet, or listening to it in person at the producer's studio or through a videocall or whatever.

Britney had barely recorded the song and we already had articles describing it, and it's like, HOW? WHY? What kind of unprofessional people are they working with?

But in the end it's up to the record label, they're the only ones getting affected by it, and I guess they don't care enough to do something about it. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Agree with you. It‘s a shame tbqh… :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block