Demi Lovato Drops Holy ****!

JayTawndre

I have loved and followed Demi from the very first album, and as always there's some super special cuts in this, especially if you're into heavy rock this time. 

Freak - You have to listen to it LOUD. It's made to blow your mind with the heavy sounds and Demi's perfect vocals.

Substance - It's your average pop-punk anthem. Lyrics are deep in this album and this is a great example. The video is also great.

Eat Me - Another one that's gotta be loud. This is HARD as ****. The feat is also great and Demi's vocal are just at their sharpest.

29 - These lyrics are deep. You can listen and hear a full story. The sound is also immediately catchy, and you'll find this repeating over and over in your head. 

If you don't have the time to listen to the entire thing, go for these tracks. I'd also recommend Happy Ending if you're into emotional ballads. 

• Love 2

I actually like it! The first single I enjoyed, probably because it sounds like a Courtney love (hole) song.

This music suits demi. Reminds me of her peak days. BUT Demi sits in the category of her/they mother xtina tho. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:Too many songs, with her/they style of voice, it gets grating hearing song after song. 

I do like the album tho. I wish it had some more pop melody to mellow out the aggression. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block