Demi Lovato Drops Holy ****!

JayTawndre

Just finished my first listen through...  I'm into it!! Her voice sounds really incredible! The vibe of the album is really giving 2 parts The Pretty Reckless mixed with 1 part Avril Lavigne. It's heavy rock, but still has a punk-flare to it and manages to strike a decent balance between **** and serious.

Based on my first listen, "Skin of My Teeth", "Substance", "Holy ****", "Happy Ending" and "Bones" really stood out. 

The only thing that I'm not 100% sold on is the sequencing... I don't really get why she would follow "Holy ****" with a track like "29"??? That's a little weird... no? I don't know why they would choose to follow up a song about being great in bed with one about being groomed at 17..? Great songs, just strange sequencing. 

I'm already expecting the rest of the tracks to grow on me! It's a wild ride for sure! 

Rock On Dancing GIF by PLAYMOBIL

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block