Thank You Beyoncé

I don't understand why there's so many Beyoncé haters on exhale. Every now and then someone comments bad stuff about other artists but when it comes do Beyoncé, the thing is real.

The most interesting part is that they listen to her music in the day of realease, know all the albums by name, the videos, what the lyrics talk about, the influences, copyright problems, personal life and they just can't admit that they secrectly are Beyoncé stans. Try to understand those people.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

You don't have to read or comment them sweetie. Sounds like you're pressed. 

Hardly, just look at most of your threads lately.

Most of them are just to be messy in the hopes of a hit thread.

The desperate attempts to be controversial on this board has never ended well for anyone. People liked you before Jay, you don't have to be all extra for attention cuz it's not cute and it's very transparent.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Hardly, just look at most of your threads lately.

Most of them are just to be messy in the hopes of a hit thread.

The desperate attempts to be controversial on this board has never ended well for anyone. People liked you before Jay, you don't have to be all extra for attention cuz it's not cute and it's very transparent.

Well when you say it like that I understand where you're coming from. I appreciate your advice. 😊 Dually noted. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block