Vicky T follows Lynne's friend and supporter and Jansen-Britney's ex BFF!!!

1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

Especially,that Vicky likes to talk and even us we have a soft spot for people like Fe and for a long time we all wanted Britney back with her old friends like Jansen.

So it wouldn't surprise me if Vicky after talking to Jansen,Jacob,Fe switched the sides.

Because I believe there are 3 teams now :

-Britney,Sam,Case,some unknown friends ,Vicky

-Lynne Spears,Fe,Big Rob,Jansen,Jacob Diamond,Tatum Sollis,other friends of Lynne and old friends of Britney ,maybe Bryan Spears

-Jamie Spears ,Jamie Lynn Spears,Lou Taylor,TriStar,crazy lawyers

So I think Vicky switched to team number 2. And Britney didn't like it and therefore the fallout.

And Kevin is team Jamie and boys between team Jamie and team Lynne. 

1 minute ago, Derrick said:

I’m hoping Vicky just unfollowed Sam and Britney so that it would stop the fans from putting her in a box of only being her assistant. I know she struggled a lot with that. I also felt like she was genuine in wanting Britney to do whatever it is she wants. 

I don’t know anything though, none of us do. I just hope Britney is being smart and happy because she deserves it.

This! 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don’t know about ‘switching sides’, I’m not surprised into that theory. I think she could have thought they seemed okay and encouraged Britney to talk to them and Britney was not happy with that, understandably.

I think exactly something like that happened.

Otherwise why this fallout out of no where when we saw how cute Vicky and Britney were together and how they enjoyed their time.

• Like 1

Why would Vicky switch teams? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

She is working for Britney, she has to do what is said not what she wants :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Do you all think she would easily give up all, those trips and all? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I think either they did this on purpose, so that nobody will connect her anymore with Britney on social media and that she is working for her, so that people can not find her easily anymore and because she had pressure in her DM's as she said or something happened, like an argue between them, but we don't know what :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I didn't not like vikey but she just did too much and while I will never agree with how bAnon treated her. I do think she "thrived" (for lack of a better word) on the drama. 

I do find this odd but everything around Britney is.

Idk why normal people don't show up in her life. Other than Sam is there not one decent person she can befriend or employ?

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The only reason I’d ‘get’ her following Jansen is if Vicky was still working for Britney and Jansen could talk through Vicky if Britney didn’t want to give her number out to her.

The whole thing is bizarre. It’s weird she’s unfollowed Brit but liked Elton’s post about the song and BH’s latest rosengart post. So this gives me some slight hope there’s some reason for this madness.

I think some people aren't realising that Vicky has her DM's turned off so only people she follows can DM her, so maybe she is in communication with Jansen, possibly on Britney's behalf and that's why she followed her. None of us know what's really going on though so it's hard to guess.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.