Did Selena rub Britney the wrong way?

She hates her lbr, she literally quoted her speech and mocked her for using a “conservative diplomatic voice” and then after the quote she proceeded to write “BULLSH iT!!!”

i dont think it can be more obvious that she doesnt like her at all, weird i wonder what happened at the wedding

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, ronron said:

She hates her lbr, she literally quoted her speech and mocked her for using a “conservative diplomatic voice” and then after the quote she proceeded to write “BULLSH iT!!!”

i dont think it can be more obvious that she doesnt like her at all, weird i wonder what happened at the wedding

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

• Haha 1

Really torn on this because she’s mentioned Selena a few times in ways that can be interpreted as both praise or shade! 

I watched that Selena speech she gave, where she says she doesn’t want to see your body, she wants to see what’s “in here”. And it does seem like Britney is referencing this in the caption, especially because she uses a direct quote from the speech: “I had everything but broken inside”. Unless that’s a coincidence maybe. Not sure what to think. 

I don't know what to think of Selena. On the one hand, she seems super sweet. On the other, you have that whole kidney story with her best friend. You know, her BFF gave her a kidney and then they fell out because Selena kept on partying, which is kind of disrespectful to the person giving away their organ.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block