Did Selena rub Britney the wrong way?

1 hour ago, Niaraley said:

I don't think there is any shade, I just think we don't understand what she's trying to say sometimes. For me, she was being appreciative but I don't know 🤔

yeah I have to reread captions several times to try and understand lol  
usually figure it out by coming on here lol

• Like 1
5 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

It’s official she’s shading Selena Gomez … she says the exact two quotes from Britney’s post 

Maybe she is celebrating that Selena is being authentically herself and not needing validation. It seems more of an agreement with what is said in this video...

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Maybe she is celebrating that Selena is being authentically herself and not needing validation. It seems more of an agreement with what is said in this video...

She also likes to compare herself to other people which can come across as shade, like when she posted about Sam and his sister going out when she couldn't. I don't think it is meant to come across the way it does, but she could be a little more careful in the way she words things.

If she hated Selena, why would she be sitting around watching her videos? 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I don't know what to think of Selena. On the one hand, she seems super sweet. On the other, you have that whole kidney story with her best friend. You know, her BFF gave her a kidney and then they fell out because Selena kept on partying, which is kind of disrespectful to the person giving away their organ.

WHAT?!?!?! I didnt know that.

i said this in the other thread but calling that post shade to selena is a huge reach. she literally said she had beautiful friends that give her joy and posted, quite obviously, her favorite picture of selena. then a separate post of her and cade. as far as quoting her speech, again i see no shade. i think those words, if britney even saw selena's speech, really resonated with her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Rumour:

Justin Tranter wrote a song for Britney called "Land Of The Free" following her release from the C-Ship. The song is all about how America claims to be so democratic and amazing, but in reality there's a dark undercurrent of modern day slavery and shady lawyers. 

Britney heard the song and loved it. 

Then Selena heard it and did Justin agreed to work on it with her for her next album.

When Britney found out, she was unimpressed. 

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block