Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Notice how the video has her kids side of the argument cut and edited. Who knows what they have said to their mom to make her this mad? Knowing they are filming her and wanting to capture her being agitated. This is blackmailing at its worst degree, and I hope the GP and media picks up on that part. EVIL. I wouldnt be surprised if Kfed or her fake mother teresa wife had asked the kids to do this because they were 'concerned'. Narcissistic manipulative evil behaivor.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, icybaby said:

so i am curious if Rosengart is busy with depo. bc it's been a while and he said nothing about Kevins interview and this. 

I guess they are testing the waters, how much "****" they've got on Britney. Also these videos could be part of the conservatorship case so the more the merrier. One can still take legal actions when it's too much.

But I guess Britney assured him that they can't have anything too gruesome on her.

2 minutes ago, Curious said:

I dno what he is trying to do. If he really had any real receipts he would have reported to child security services long ago. Why post them now

He has nothing.  As a former CPS worker, a video like this coming in as a referral wouldn’t even make it past the screening process.  He also knows that if he contacted CPS on Britney, they would probably look into his household as well…

• Love 4
  • Like 3

What this shows is how capable of a mother and woman she was years ago despite the conservatorship still being in full force at the time and tentatively justified by her being incapable of even taking care of herself... she's actually the ONLY sane person in this whole CONservatorship group and is doing what any normal parent would do when raising kids... all of them are sooo delusional thinking there's anything abusive here, they are the dangerous ones, THEY should be the ones put in a conservatorshop for 13 years!!

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Try as I might, I see absolutely NOTHING wrong with these videos? Just Britney being... a normal mom? And disciplining her children, which she has every right to do? (Additionally, the kids seem rather spoiled and overindulged... now who's fault is that, I wonder? Hint: it's not Britney's, given she had a lower amount of custody at the time!)

If anything, this has just made the kids look bad, and I say this from a genuinely non-biased viewpoint. God, I bet Britney's counting down the days until child support ends and she no longer has to pay that scrounger.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.