Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

I listened to the videos again and Im even more puzzled now to think what Kevin saw bad about this? Like, This only shows how much of a caring and loving mother Britney is. She is going mad because her sons feet are bleeding and bare? This is proof to Britneys side of the story of how much she loves them lol im so confused tbh!! Kevin must be that stupid and that ignorant and out of touch with love and care to not even realise what is happening here. Wow.

• Like 6

I’m so confused. My Mom said WAY worse to me as a kid. They’re challenging her in their responses. This seems nothing but a typical Mother/teenage son relationship. 

All this shows is that KFed and fam are WAY too loose with rules and probably let the kids get away with ******.

This is insane to me. I hope Britney actually is reading this. She’s seems absolutely ******* fine.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

If Britney wants to play the game I'd let Kevin play everything he's got and go from there. We know why he's doing this ****. Money. So let him post and do his little games and see how much ammunition he really has. Then rosengart can step in, well knowingly that there's nothing in their hands to shock the media or discredit Britney.

If it all plays out like that, she's nothing to be afraid of but that she's a real life mum and person that doesn't let her kids be parented by maids.

I expected some really shocking weird behavior in these videos and was afraid to click, but guess what she's a ******* mum to her brats and I felt joy in listening to her teaching them manners like my mum used to.

• Love 4

******* DISGUSTING.

Is this supposed to make us Team Kevin?  Lmaooooo.  Is her choice of language the best?  No.  Is it an appropriate way to talk to an 11 year old?   Probably not. Clean it up, Brit…but pretty sure we are getting ONLY one side here.  The side of her entitled *** children.  She isn’t yelling for no reason.  Again, here she is asking BEGGING to be treated as a woman with worth.  I don’t condone her language, but it’s not the end of the world and at this point they are REACHING for anything.  If this was truly a big deal, they would have released this years ago and fought for Britney to never see the kids.  But Kevin and Victoria KNOW those kids have behavioral issues due to their upbringing.  So they’re only releasing it now because they THINK this will make Britney look bad. 

edit: watching it again, she is literally trying to mother them and have them make good choices.

• Love 4

Her life is so tragic… the constant abuse, betrayal, gossip, abandonment by her own family. It’s already hard to be a fan. Through the years I cried so much for her and the constant bullying and **** people say about her. Not even speaking about the day the c-ship started and the whole 13 years she had to live through it.

If I’m already crying and feeling sad for someone I don’t even know personally, how does it feel for her?

Shes so strong and I’m so proud of her. Normally I would say please stay out of the spotlight, but there’s no one to trust out there…

Stay strong Britney. I hope you find loved ones one day

• Love 9

Y’all her voice :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: her cute little accent when she is angry. Lmao

the more I watch this the more I love her.  She loves this kids to death…imagine trying to raise children that were raised by KFed and his “wife”.  Kids that were exposed to all kinds of adult things at ages younger than 11.  I doubt Britney sits there and smokes w**d with her kids.  Instead she’s trying to keep them from getting trash skin and trying to teach them about respecting women.

I hope Hollywood rallies around her for this so that Kevin, his trash bag of a “wife”, and those two sorry excuses for children RECOGNIZE how abhorrent their behavior is.  And I PRAY Britney and Rosengart get the courts involved for leaking this very private video.  They’re no better than Jamie.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.