Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Hey kevin, this is how you do good parenting! 

Im speechless on how dumb the federlines are. Even the children are brats... ugh!

In our country, if your just a kid, you cant just argue with your parents ir older sibling and show disrespect, because if you do, youll be kicked in the *** with a bamboo stick or be slapped on the face!.. and all you have to do is cry and be upset... but then all comes to normal after few minutes... and thats called showing discipline and authority.

By the way, brinny being angry is best to my ears. Its like music to me.... lol. 😅😅😅

Hold on tite, bxches

Hold me closer is coming , yall!! :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I still don’t understand the point of all of this…

we already know the kids don’t see her and nobody is forcing them to see her. And these are clips from years ago when she was forced on all type of meds.

So what exactly is the goal here aside from an attempted character assassination? 

The money is gonna run out quickly.

I wonder if Britney was able to get the child support reduced or something now that she isn't working?

The Federline's aren't going to be able to afford anything that they're used to pretty quickly.

These little "tell alls" must be paying a lot for all of them to be making such stupid decisions.

• Love 6
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Youre ******* kidding me my mom spoke to me this very same way, and still does.

All this show is Britney was going through a lot of bs and was being treated like trash by everyone and she even mentions Robin!

This. I had fights like this with my parents when I was growing up. It’s not ground breaking news. 

Britney, your situation is not ordinary. You are possibly dealing with a narcissist, and he/she is now in the process (they move in patterns and stages) of calling the flying monkeys as part of a smear campaign against you, all designed to ruin you and your reputation.

Sorry, but if I may suggest, what you need is someone who is an expert to fight against a narcissist. You probably don't know, but their moves are predictable, but only to those who have an in depth knowledge of what narcissistic abuse is—someone educated on the matter.spacer.png

• Love 2

Kevin thought the world is gonna be as stupid as him to think Britney is a bad person for this didnt he? I hope Britney is celebrating her win, cause Kevin really check mated himself with this:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: exposing their own tactics of blackmail and gaslighting to frame a perfectly caring and normal mother as crazy and abusive. Boy bye.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, mybodyswaiting said:

My heart can't take all this, I can't even imagine what Britney must be feeling right now. I have a 9 year old and I can't even imagine him recording me and posting it for the world to see. Being a parent is very frustrating and its a roller coster. What a absolute betrayal..

Particularly considering there were secret cameras set up in the house too. Not just a **** move on Kevin's part but a stupid one too. I hope posting these really bites him in the *** legally. 

Wow this is absolutely disgusting of k-fed to post.

To me this is just a normal mom mad at their kids? It seems like a typical argument to me with spoilt brat kids. She is not abusive at all.

The way they’ve been secretly filming her for years and keeping this as leverage is absolute despicable.

k-fed, Victoria and team con deserve jail.

It is literally like they want to push Britney over the edge.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.