Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

Well it is clear that those kids have no respect for their mother.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with these videos other than the fact Britney is being recorded without her knowledge. Her parenting is fine and obviously needed as those kids seem privileged and spoiled.

I don’t think these monsters will stop conspiring against Britney until she is dead. I genuinely think that is their objective here. EVIL.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I am  so glad Wendy Williams show is over! 

:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Otherwise she would be hire to talk $#it about Britney and this situation as she did several times in the past.

Actually when everything came

out Wendy famously sided with Britney and lowkey apologized to her. That was when the famous “death to all of them” line came from. Lol. She would’ve taken Brit’s side on this.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Those little ****, all of them. Pray for your souls little *****es.

Britney I'm here for you, children are demons.

I can't see anything wrong in here, like nothing in Britney's behaviour. But the fact of filming somebody against her will like a freakin' paparazzo is sad. So the children are used and manipulated to get this kind of reactions "film her when she's acting crazy" something she is not in these vids. She's just alive, speaking her voice, and they are not used to it and never will. 

They will try anything to destruct her, if I'll be Britney I have no child since this day.

Imagine your life to being a prisonner and even your own children are direspectful. I can't this is too much. The ***** they gave her, the liberty she was deprived of... I always thought that hers sons were on her side understanding and witnessing everything in the background to one day free her, man I was wrong. They are part of the whole team exploiting her and enjoying the money.

I'm sooo angry.

And K-fat get a job and work, it's time now. K-fat is the best dad ever in the same veins as Britney's dad.

If he has worse videos he will surely not be posting those in order to threaten her to pay him not too. That's my belief.

What I saw in these videos was parenting. And spoiled kids who don't respect their mother. Sad. 

Can you imagine your private life being exposed like that? It shocks me.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don't even know how I'm supposed to comment on this... They were recording their mother from hiding? Even them? I don't know what Kevin wanted to achieve by publishing these recordings, but it was just a shot in the knee to himself. There is nothing wrong in these recordings, a normal relationship between mother and children. I'm sorry to say it, but her children don't have an ounce of respect for her either, and we all know very well how Britney loves them. It was because of them that she became a prisoner for 14 years! For them, Britney is an ATM machine without end.... 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Britney acted like an annoyed mother in both videos, and nothing she said sounds any different to anything any other annoyed mother has said. What's the issue? Her tone? A swear word? This is disturbing?

Its hard not to come to the outcome that KFed has always been a dead beat stoner dad when Britney disciplining her children for not wearing shoes is some sort of outlandish statement, but once again, there is no even consideration that maybe, just maybe, she's stressed because of her situation. Not from her children or KFED, and once again, Britney being angry is disturbing in the eyes of s**ist freeloaders.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

So disgusting of KFed. I mean he's showing his true colour just like rest of them monsters. My parents talked to me like that as well and I don't think that they need c-ship. Jesus Christ, what dimension this lil foocker lives in? And  those two boys, well, on the one hand, their dad has the biggest impact on them so it's reasonable that they appear to be manipulated towards B like that (even the yesterday's post about Brit being heartbroken because boys don't want to see her). On the other hand, they are of particular age now, so they should be able to use their own brain and think for themselves, probably starting to realise that Brit is just pure soul trapped in this bs. I want to hug her so much rn, say to her that everything's gonna be ok

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.