Britney shades Kevin’s 'attempts' to open her eyes

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

do you think she finds the image first then thinks of a caption, or she specifically searches for an image to suit the dragging she's about to make? 

Given that the dragging and the image usually don't have much in common, I feel like she first finds an image, uploads It to edit mode and then decides who will be dragged:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but if you notice there is something about the EYES in this picture, so is it just a coincidence? 

Wow, good eye for details! However, as much as I wanted to believe that, her writing seems so candid and spontaneous, It's hard to imagine It's thought in advance. I mean, she likes to finish her posts with a reference to the image: And here's a cute little girl👧 Or something like that.

• Like 2

I know she wont do it, cause of her kids… but imagine if she started making fun of his flop rap career? Something like: I remember back in the day Kevin asked me to use my connections to help him with a rap career. I did it cause at the time he was my husband. But when I heard his record I was embarrassed… 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, limecakes said:

I know she wont do it, cause of her kids… but imagine if she started making fun of his flop rap career? Something like: I remember back in the day Kevin asked me to use my connections to help him with a rap career. I did it cause at the time he was my husband. But when I heard his record I was embarrassed… 

not so kind of a person to do that. britney this post is defending herself

She tried to keep it cute with KFed for a LONG time out of respect for her kids. But since he tried to expose her she has no reason to keep doing that anymore. Say it, queen! And this is just 1% of the shade she can deliver when she's mad, she still hasn't called him an unemployed mf and nothing like that, I think that she knows it will only make things worse for the "kids".:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Like 5

The classic book "Portrait of a Lady" by Henry James. 

About a strong independent lovely sweet wealthy young woman who unfortunately marries a scheming adulterous spiteful  lazy rascal,  rejecting proposals from some rich men. 

She tries to do good by her step daughter though the child's biological mother is an unscrupulous schemer. 

Also saying maybe: she wouldn't deign to  descend to his level

• Love 2
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

do you think she finds the image first then thinks of a caption, or she specifically searches for an image to suit the dragging she's about to make? 

I think she definitely writes them first. She even posts screenshots of notes app itself sometimes IIRC. And to me it’s even funnier that way. Imagine throwing so much shade and then her scrolling google images to illustrate her post 😂

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block