Will "Hold Me Closer" feature new Elton vocals?

I was thinking... Will "Hold Me Closer" feature new Elton vocals? In "Cold Heart Remix" -correct me if I'm wrong- they used old vocals of different Elton songs such as Sacrifice and Rocket Man. 

I love Elton and I don't mean to be shady, but I'm hoping they're using old vocals cause i'm scared it would sound something like he did in Rina's "Chosen Family":

I'm not saying he sounds bad cause I love his voice, but the original vocals are softer and sweeter, more catchy and also it adds the nostalgic touch. 

Whatever happens, I'll be grateful. I'm already counting the days, this is the most excited I've been for a music release in years.

I'm also thinking... Will HMC sample other Elton songs besides Tiny Dancer? I can't wait!!!

I think it makes sense that he recorded new vocals. Cold Heart even has the (Remix) on its title, whereas Hold Me Closer stands as a new song. It may even have new lyrics not just by Britney, but Elton too. 

The way the producer explained the creation of Cold Heart sounded like he started making it just like a megamix of sorts, and then they so happened to get Dua Lipa's vocals. Who knows if this is correct or if this is just the way he chose to narrate the process, but it kinda makes sense. 

• Like 2
Just now, xkhingx said:

i really hope they use his old vocals

sorry daddy elton:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

IA... I don't even think it should be considered as rude, cause we're still talking about HIS work, he did that, no one else. He's a legend. I would prefer Britney dancing videos from 99-04 and there's nothing wrong with that. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block