Sam Asghari responds to K-fed's televised interview: There is nothing to be embarassed about Britney for, just lots of things to be proud of

Kevin deserves to be in jail for being complacent with conservatorship abuse and using the kids against her during and even after the conservatorship ended. It’s so obvious he actually had the most power out of anyone to tell Britney she could see the kids. He could have easily gone to the courts and explained the situation about everything  and even registered as an interested party to go against Jamie and team con when Britney’s custody was reduced to 30 percent….. but he didn’t and went as far as announcing immediately to the media through his lawyer the second the conservatorship ended, that the custody arrangement would not be changing.

He deserves to be a prisoner prisoner locked up Dua Lipa Prisoner GIF by Miley Cyrus

I am proud of Sam for this. Britney has nothing to be ashamed of 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

EXACTLY!

This woman just came out of a over decade long abusive conservatorship. God knows the things she's been through and suffered through for years. And she's doing the best she can! The fact alone that she made it through this, that she fought her way out of this when, really, I wouldn't have blamed her for even a second had she decided she has no strength to fight anymore (I definitely couldn't do it like her), is amazing. She's so incredibly strong! NOTHING shameful about this! NOTHING shameful about her taking back her life, taking back her rights to be free and make her own decisions, NOTHING shameful about her taking back her body! And every single person that tries to shame her for it needs to stfu and let this woman be.

I'm so glad Britney's got Sam by her side.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

I don’t like it when people who have learnt to read and write English as their 2nd language get shaded. He speaks/writes better than 90% of English born people let’s be real 

this, its always people who haven't even learned a single word of another language that try and pick on non native english speakers :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block