Sam Asghari responds to K-fed's televised interview: There is nothing to be embarassed about Britney for, just lots of things to be proud of

30 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Kfed met Britney after she covered herself in rhinestones and danced naked during the Toxic video. He married her after she danced in a nude illusion and referenced self love on stage, while simulating s** on The Onyx Hotel Tour.

He was married to her when she posed nude while pregnant on a magazine cover.

He had no issue when Britney posed naked for Womanizer, or Criminal, yet alone wearing nude illusion outfits on stage for duration of the conservatorship, but now that the conservatorship is over, its an issue?

What changed?

Is it that she does it for fun now, rather than line the pockets of her father and pay his child support? The only thing that's changed is she's the only one to decide and profit now, but her body, which she has shared for 20 years, is the issue?

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

• Like 5

I have to be honest, I think this entire family (Britney, Sam, K-Fed, Britney, the entire Spears clan, etc.) are just one hot mess. If you actually take a step back for a second, you realize just how ridiculous everyone is. We're literally watching high school drama unfold right in front of us.

What frustrates me the most is that as a long time fan from the beginning, and I mean the VERY beginning, being a fan is a constant battle. Growing up, it was always a guilty pleasure to listen or like Britney because nobody took her seriously. Everyone just saw her as a blonde pop star with no substance that only young teen girls would listen to because they themselves didn't have the mental capacity to listen to what was considered to be "real music."

That's why it was so exciting when she started becoming more mature because it was like we could finally look at the haters and say "see! I told you she was cool!" Then a few years later she has her breakdown and it's the same stuff all over again of having to defend and stick up for her. It just seems that being a Britney fan is a never ending saga of drama and at some point you just wanna say "What the f Britney? Can't you just be normal?"

The past few months have been nothing short of frustrating seeing her family drama play out publicly and let's not pretend that Britney is all that innocent either. Whether she's responding to it or "expressing her voice," the fact is that she continues to feed into it, just as much as her family does. Then seeing Sam respond to Britney's ex really just elevates this even further. Like seriously Sam, you didn't even know her when she was with K-Fed and while I get sticking up for your wife, she's not even responding to it so why are you? And why don't you just stay out of it? Quit feeding the narrative. It's literally high school bros trying to see who has the biggest eggplant.

I have to put Britney against her counterparts (other women in the industry) and when I do it's just embarrassing. You look at other women her age or older and while some have their fair share of "light drama", you don't see them involved in these types of spectacles.

Yes, Britney went through stuff, but at what point does she decide to just move forward? Or does she plan on being defined by this for the rest of her career? 

Sorry for the rant, but seeing Sam's post is honestly just irritating, and the fact that Britney allows him to do that is really more telling of her too.

I dunno...at the end of the day, the entire family just seems classless and immature.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Sia said:

I have to be honest, I think this entire family (Britney, Sam, K-Fed, Britney, the entire Spears clan, etc.) are just one hot mess. If you actually take a step back for a second, you realize just how ridiculous everyone is. We're literally watching high school drama unfold right in front of us.

What frustrates me the most is that as a long time fan from the beginning, and I mean the VERY beginning, being a fan is a constant battle. Growing up, it was always a guilty pleasure to listen or like Britney because nobody took her seriously. Everyone just saw her as a blonde pop star with no substance that only young teen girls would listen to because they themselves didn't have the mental capacity to listen to what was considered to be "real music."

That's why it was so exciting when she started becoming more mature because it was like we could finally look at the haters and say "see! I told 

To trivialize the fallout of the emancipation of Britney from  cruel, draconian human trafficking as comparable to "high school drama" is offensive.

I....who at Tristar hired you? How long have you been here surveilling us planting negativity about Britney?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

You're telling someone who endure 13 years of abuse to "move forward". you're telling someone who had to bathe nude and change clothes nude in front of STRANGERS for several months to "move forward" you're telling someone, who, after 13 years finally gets to hold cash again to "move forward" you're telling someone who was DRUGGED against their will and forced to work against their will, FOR 13 YEARS TO JUST MOVE FORWARD IT?!?!?!? NO YOU MOVE TF OUT!! THIS WOMAN WAS TRAFFICKED BY HER OWN FREAKING FAMILY AND YOU THINK ITS EASY TO MOVE FORWARD?!?!? 

JORDAN, PLEASE BAN THIS MF. HES OBVIOUSLY PART OF TEAM CON.....OR JUST AN IDIOT.. OR BOTH...

OMG I wish I saw this sooner would have been more bold to post the reply I wrote up at first, but I've never called anyone out before. I agree with you. This user you quoted casually is doing their best to discredit Britney, her one and only vocal advocate Sam, and discredit the adjoining family as well--reeks of Tristar.Smell Stinks GIF by thedivafabulous

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

To trivialize the fallout of the emancipation of Britney from  cruel, draconian human trafficking as comparable to "high school drama" is offensive.

I....who at Tristar hired you? How long have you been here surveilling us planting negativity about Britney?

REPORT HIM!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block