Sam Asghari responds to K-fed's televised interview: There is nothing to be embarassed about Britney for, just lots of things to be proud of

58 minutes ago, Sia said:

I have to be honest, I think this entire family (Britney, Sam, K-Fed, Britney, the entire Spears clan, etc.) are just one hot mess. If you actually take a step back for a second, you realize just how ridiculous everyone is. We're literally watching high school drama unfold right in front of us.

What frustrates me the most is that as a long time fan from the beginning, and I mean the VERY beginning, being a fan is a constant battle. Growing up, it was always a guilty pleasure to listen or like Britney because nobody took her seriously. Everyone just saw her as a blonde pop star with no substance that only young teen girls would listen to because they themselves didn't have the mental capacity to listen to what was considered to be "real music."

That's why it was so exciting when she started becoming more mature because it was like we could finally look at the haters and say "see! I told you she was cool!" Then a few years later she has her breakdown and it's the same stuff all over again of having to defend and stick up for her. It just seems that being a Britney fan is a never ending saga of drama and at some point you just wanna say "What the f Britney? Can't you just be normal?"

The past few months have been nothing short of frustrating seeing her family drama play out publicly and let's not pretend that Britney is all that innocent either. Whether she's responding to it or "expressing her voice," the fact is that she continues to feed into it, just as much as her family does. Then seeing Sam respond to Britney's ex really just elevates this even further. Like seriously Sam, you didn't even know her when she was with K-Fed and while I get sticking up for your wife, she's not even responding to it so why are you? And why don't you just stay out of it? Quit feeding the narrative. It's literally high school bros trying to see who has the biggest eggplant.

I have to put Britney against her counterparts (other women in the industry) and when I do it's just embarrassing. You look at other women her age or older and while some have their fair share of "light drama", you don't see them involved in these types of spectacles.

Yes, Britney went through stuff, but at what point does she decide to just move forward? Or does she plan on being defined by this for the rest of her career? 

Sorry for the rant, but seeing Sam's post is honestly just irritating, and the fact that Britney allows him to do that is really more telling of her too.

I dunno...at the end of the day, the entire family just seems classless and immature.

Wow… although I agree with you that the whole family is high drama… Britney had to undergo a lot of trauma so all of them could keep taking her money and literally trafficked her, holding the children as the “carrot” (words in actual court documents) . Her issues are completely understandable, the money grubbing criminal family is not. Also, she was silenced and has every right to speak out. 

I disagree with your stance on Sam. Kevin went to the press. It was important that they responded before this snowballed out of control as a media frenzy against her. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

OMG I wish I saw this sooner would have been more bold to post the reply I wrote up at first, but I've never called anyone out before. I agree with you. This user you quoted casually is doing their best to discredit Britney, her one and only vocal advocate Sam, and discredit the adjoining family as well--reeks of Tristar.Smell Stinks GIF by thedivafabulous

The audacity!!! That trash said "yes Britney has been through some stuff" Some stuff?!?!?! Being trafficked is NOT some stuff. Being threatened countless of times to comply to work is NOT some stuff. I'm gonna start reporting these pages. This ish has got to stop. That trash box really compared someone Being trafficked to high school drama! TF?! 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

The audacity!!! That trash said "yes Britney has been through some stuff" Some stuff?!?!?! Being trafficked is NOT some stuff. Being threatened countless of times to comply to work is NOT some stuff. I'm gonna start reporting these pages. This ish has got to stop. That trash box really compared someone Being trafficked to high school drama! TF?! 

I just felt the post reeked of disrespect for Britney. It called her "embarrassing" multiple times. It felt like a recap of all the reasons to discredit her, from a very certain perspective. And of course once again someone telling Britney how to express herself and when to "move on".

Tristar would be distancing themselves from the entire public feud by speaking like this and trying to represent even her fans as being disrespectful towards her. Playing the classist card and looking down at the person who made them what they are. We see you Robin.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

18 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

I just felt the post reeked of disrespect for Britney. It called her "embarrassing" multiple times. It felt like a recap of all the reasons to discredit her, from a very certain perspective. And of course once again someone telling Britney how to express herself and when to "move on".

Tristar would be distancing themselves from the entire public feud by speaking like this and trying to represent even her fans as being disrespectful towards her. Playing the classist card and looking down at the person who made them what they are. We see you Robin.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

Omg! I totally was thinking, this Robin heffa is making herself too obvious 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Kfed met Britney after she covered herself in rhinestones and danced naked during the Toxic video. He married her after she danced in a nude illusion and referenced self love on stage, while simulating s** on The Onyx Hotel Tour.

He was married to her when she posed nude while pregnant on a magazine cover.

He had no issue when Britney posed naked for Womanizer, or Criminal, yet alone wearing nude illusion outfits on stage for duration of the conservatorship, but now that the conservatorship is over, its an issue?

What changed?

Is it that she does it for fun now, rather than line the pockets of her father and pay his child support? The only thing that's changed is she's the only one to decide and profit now, but her body, which she has shared for 20 years, is the issue?

Please turn it the other way around, kfed worked in a night club with barely covered women and got pictured with them having his hands all over.... 

This is misogyny at its best, I'd be embarrassed of my father that these pictures exist and I can't believe he changed a bit.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, pieceofphil said:

Please turn it the other way around, kfed worked in a night club with barely covered women and got pictured with them having his hands all over.... 

This is misogyny at its best, I'd be embarrassed of my father that these pictures exist and I can't believe he changed a bit.

Oh I hope you didn't misinterpret the post as focused around Britney's actions, I didn't mean any negative towards Britney at all and if it read that way, my bad. I very much meant that as long as Britney has any involvement with KFed, she has shown her body, whether it's onstage in a performance setting or on a social media platform. It happened before they were together, it happened after. The only thing thing has changed is that Britney does it for her own entertainment, of her own choice and if it profits anyone, its her and her alone. The only other variable is that Britney can speak out now and is, so unless kfed is scared of something, what else has changed?

Britney sharing what ever she wants terrifies him, and I'm here for here it.

10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Oh I hope you didn't misinterpret the post as focused around Britney's actions, I didn't mean any negative towards Britney at all and if it read that way, my bad. I very much meant that as long as Britney has any involvement with KFed, she has shown her body, whether it's onstage in a performance setting or on a social media platform. It happened before they were together, it happened after. The only thing thing has changed is that Britney does it for her own entertainment, of her own choice and if it profits anyone, its her and her alone. The only other variable is that Britney can speak out now and is, so unless kfed is scared of something, what else has changed?

Britney sharing what ever she wants terrifies him, and I'm here for here it.

yes I know and I knew you didn't mean that she shouldn't have done that but that he should know her that well that this is part of her business and it is dumb he is using it against her now.

But for me it's not the point. As long as men can be pictured with half naked women in a stripclub and still get credit for pointing out nudity of Britney there is something wrong in society.

1 hour ago, kino said:

Britney has a CANCER mid-heaven in her natal chart, she will always been known as drama queen, she will always been known about her family, kids, drama, she creates and attract drama, she also have Pluto in her rising, people will always judge and throw stones at her she will always attract people attention, *all eyes on me* + that mars in the 12h house, the way she express herself is twisted and unique, passive aggressive and schizophrenic like she have some angry issues and she should put it out in a artistic manner because it's in the 12th house and in virgo, so to dance is a really good therapy for her to put her frustration out of herself. Britney is also very smart, she has a sagittarius stellium house located in the 3rd house of her chart, the gemini house, the opposite sign of sagittarius, gemini is the mind, gemini is curious and learn thru experiences and in touch of people, sagittarius is the soul and the  teacher, sagittarius learns thru  experiencing life as an actor and the travelling of the mind and high knowledge, this makes connection to her aquarius moon, she's an alien superstar, she's an outsider and feel detached to other people and  society just like her capricorn venus, she's a contradiction, bc she craves human contact but she also needs and have the necessity to have a lot of alone time or else she will freak out, anxiety will kick in hard if she doesn't have alone time to process her experiences, and in alone times after experiencing or travelling a lot and be in touch with people she will be very smart bc she will process her experiences in her lonely times. Uranus, the planet that rules aquarius is where we look on how immediate, unique and anxious we are, Britney has a very powerful uranus in sagittarius that links her mercury, sun, rising, jupiter, venus, that makes her very unique and very focused on the future, a trendsetter and a very quick mind and a lot of energy. Aquarius moon the 5th house makes her feel good when she's playing with technology and being innovative and doing weird ****, singing, having fun in unusual places and playing a character just like her libra rising that likes to mimic, act, play a character, be cute, girly, likes art, fashion and dress up. 

Sam Asghari chart is the perfect match for Britney I'm in shock! they will both be so ahead of its time and this old mind society. 

Don't make this about astrology, it's about society and media.

22 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

REPORT HIM!!

Oh no! I'm so sorry that a difference in opinion offends you so much. Ugh, how horrible of me to think differently than you. 

Also, how dare you call me "him"!!! You don't know my preferred pronouns. I'm gonna report you for being pronoun-phobic!

4 hours ago, Sia said:

Oh no! I'm so sorry that a difference in opinion offends you so much. Ugh, how horrible of me to think differently than you. 

Also, how dare you call me "him"!!! You don't know my preferred pronouns. I'm gonna report you for being pronoun-phobic!

Save it. Comparing being trafficked to high school drama is NOT a difference in opinion. It's stupidity. Telling someone to just "move forward" after being trafficked/threatened/ bullied/forced drugging for 13 years. Also stupidity.  And even the MODs here would agree with me. Bye wig. GTFO. Please leave. Thanks. 

5 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Save it. Comparing being trafficked to high school drama is NOT a difference in opinion. It's stupidity. Telling someone to just "move forward" after being trafficked/threatened/ bullied/forced drugging for 13 years. Also stupidity.  And even the MODs here would agree with me. Bye wig. GTFO. Please leave. Thanks. 

Y'all throw around the word "trafficked" just as much as everyone screams "racism" at any minor injustice. 

20 minutes ago, Sia said:

Y'all throw around the word "trafficked" just as much as everyone screams "racism" at any minor injustice. 

We're not throwing that word around. Britney, herself, has compared her situation to being trafficked...IN COURT. being forced to work against your will.. Tf you call that?  She was trafficked. Go tf away. Can someone please ban this undercover Team Con supporter? 

His responses are brilliant and mature. He's definitely winning kudos from everyone.  They really made a whole documentary to tell a mother that their sons are embarrassed. NO ONE would know who you are and not one a single one of you would be rich or even be close to the life style that you live if it wasn't for the person that you were "embarrassed" about. If you're so embarrassed, unassociate yourself with her and her money. Oh and STOP MAKING PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS about it. What was that saying again? Oh, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." You all are just digging a grave and her blacklist is just getting bigger. Kevin, manipulating those boys will only get them cut out of the will. . . 

• Love 2
On 8/8/2022 at 11:39 PM, Sia said:

I have to be honest, I think this entire family (Britney, Sam, K-Fed, Britney, the entire Spears clan, etc.) are just one hot mess. If you actually take a step back for a second, you realize just how ridiculous everyone is. We're literally watching high school drama unfold right in front of us.

What frustrates me the most is that as a long time fan from the beginning, and I mean the VERY beginning, being a fan is a constant battle. Growing up, it was always a guilty pleasure to listen or like Britney because nobody took her seriously. Everyone just saw her as a blonde pop star with no substance that only young teen girls would listen to because they themselves didn't have the mental capacity to listen to what was considered to be "real music."

That's why it was so exciting when she started becoming more mature because it was like we could finally look at the haters and say "see! I told you she was cool!" Then a few years later she has her breakdown and it's the same stuff all over again of having to defend and stick up for her. It just seems that being a Britney fan is a never ending saga of drama and at some point you just wanna say "What the f Britney? Can't you just be normal?"

The past few months have been nothing short of frustrating seeing her family drama play out publicly and let's not pretend that Britney is all that innocent either. Whether she's responding to it or "expressing her voice," the fact is that she continues to feed into it, just as much as her family does. Then seeing Sam respond to Britney's ex really just elevates this even further. Like seriously Sam, you didn't even know her when she was with K-Fed and while I get sticking up for your wife, she's not even responding to it so why are you? And why don't you just stay out of it? Quit feeding the narrative. It's literally high school bros trying to see who has the biggest eggplant.

I have to put Britney against her counterparts (other women in the industry) and when I do it's just embarrassing. You look at other women her age or older and while some have their fair share of "light drama", you don't see them involved in these types of spectacles.

Yes, Britney went through stuff, but at what point does she decide to just move forward? Or does she plan on being defined by this for the rest of her career? 

Sorry for the rant, but seeing Sam's post is honestly just irritating, and the fact that Britney allows him to do that is really more telling of her too.

I dunno...at the end of the day, the entire family just seems classless and immature.

"At what point does she just move forward?" . . . She was in the conservatorship for 13 YEARS. it's been 8 months. You do the math, but by your idea of what a "struggle" it's been to be fan, I feel like you're incapable of processing things and seeing things beyond the surface. You don't have to be a fan. To relate this to "High School drama" is utterly ridiculous, would you do the same thing to Jaycee Dugard? Even though Britney's case may not be as extreme, it's still traumatizing. Believe it or not, Jaycee was weird AF when she was found 18 years later. Lets not forget that Britney is BRITNEY SPEARS, she is the only person who knows her situation. As much as you want to relate your routinely pathetic life to a super star of that stature. . you just can't. Your experiences will never be even remotely close to hers. Neither will 99% of other celebs, because reaching that level of fame is insanely rare. Now add that in the mix with being trafficked for 13 years. The truth is, no one has room to judge her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block