Can Britney Sue KFed For Speaking About Her? Plz Britney Post Victoria’s Mug Shot

• Super Mods

I hope she goes after him with everything that she’s got!!!! The audacity of this gremlin of a man :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: As for the wife who seems to have inserted herself in this yet has absolutely nothing to do with this situation or is even relevant for that matter? Let me just leave this here :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing::queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

spacer.png

Britney doesn’t have a mugshot yet Victoria does. I think it would be appropriate for Britney to remind the public of this since Victoria wants to speak against Britney  :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Why has Kevin decided to speak up and use her name against her now when he’s remained silent all of this time. Why did he go with the UK press? Is he that big of a coward?

What should Britney do from here? I can’t wait for that book to come out and she exposes them all for everything that they are! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Are we really that afraid of what he's gonna say? Is Britney considered a deadbeat mother? Ofc not but will the public take his side especially using the kids as leverage like he's always done? Idk we'll see.

Not so much afraid, more so how much longer will they try and manipulate the public into thinking that she’s the problem when she’s absolutely not. 

• Love 3

i assume rosengart will issue a statement similar to what he's said about jamie. how deplorable it is for a father to publicly exploit the relationship of his children and their mother. as far as suing, unless kevin blatantly lies there's nothing to sue over. and i doubt britney would want to put her kids through that anyway. unlike the federline's, she's thinking about their well being. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I wish I didn’t say that…

I think if he is trying to purposely start non sense Britney should have the right to get a no nonsense type of deal I personally don’t think people have a right to go on to and talk about others atleast I don’t really know I know trust me I know that Britney’s not as afraid she shouldn’t be I just sometimes snap at a response before I think 

and I think that this whole thing will just be something to get him attention he’s about to lose funds 

• Super Mods
Just now, FreeBritneyForever said:

Britney needs to beat them at their own game. Go on Oprah and end them.

Look I hate O as much as anyone, but everyone and their dog will be watching and it will be the ultimate mic drop.

Just eviscerate them, Brit. Scalp these gold digging lowlives once and for all.

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

2 hours ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

Are we really that afraid of what he's gonna say? Is Britney considered a deadbeat mother? Ofc not but will the public take his side especially using the kids as leverage like he's always done? Idk we'll see.

I was hoping the same as you, but I've already seen many comments like "great that he shared his point of view, their mother is sick and doing harm to their kids". I don't know what's happening with this society...

Edited by Davidsoon
Grammar
  • Like 1

TMZ already on Team Cons payroll cited Victoria as a “bad ***”

K-Fed's New Girl -- Kind of a Badass

Kevin Federline clearly likes 'em a little on the wild side.

K-Fed's new squeeze, Victoria Prince, has had her share of run-ins with the law. Just last year, Prince was arrested for assault and disturbing the peace. But, she pled not guilty and the case was eventually dismissed.

Back in her high school days, she allegedly waged a terror campaign against three kids at her high school. Their parents filed a temporary restraining order against her, but the judge rejected it, telling the school to deal with it.

But wait, there's more. Vic was charged with possession of a dangerous weapon on school premises (a stun gun) and possession of alcohol by a minor. The docs were destroyed so we don't know how it all turned out.

Vic told us the stun gun was for protection, because she had to walk to her car late at night after volleyball practice -- she didn't mention the other stuff.

source: 

d5fa882edc3d58608ba969197584b28f_xl.jpg

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

TMZ already on Team Cons payroll cited Victoria as a “bad ***”

K-Fed's New Girl -- Kind of a Badass

K-Fed's new squeeze, Victoria Prince, has had her share of run-ins with the law. Just last year, Prince was arrested for assault and disturbing the peace. But, she pled not guilty and the case was eventually dismissed.

But wait, there's more. Vic was charged with possession of a dangerous weapon on school premises (a stun gun) and possession of alcohol by a minor. The docs were destroyed so we don't know how it all turned out.

Vic told us the stun gun was for protection, because she had to walk to her car late at night after volleyball practice -- she didn't mention the other stuff.

source: 

d5fa882edc3d58608ba969197584b28f_xl.jpg

Are you serious? So it’s okay for this woman to have a mug shot but God forbid Britney posts a revealing photo of herself while using emoji’s? Absolutely ridiculous! 

• Love 3

So Victoria gets arrested for assaulting people, disturbing the peace, bullies three people, brings weapons onto campus, and TMZ calls her a badass. 

Britney shaved her head and showed her privates (which wouldn’t have been photographed if the pervert paps didn’t purposely shoot from so low) and she’s labeled erratic, a danger to her children and should be under the care of her father. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

So Victoria gets arrested for assaulting people, disturbing the peace, bullies three people, brings weapons onto campus, and TMZ calls her a badass. 

Britney shaved her head and showed her privates (which wouldn’t have been photographed if the pervert paps didn’t purposely shoot from so low) and she’s labeled erratic, a danger to her children and should be under the care of her father. 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block