Sam Asghari calls out Kevin Federline: Kevin's gravy train will end soon

2 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

It is 🤣🤣 ,sam is in this forum i don't have any doubt of that.

I mean is kinda cool because he can know every little info we post and tell Britney.

Which is why I made that positivity thread for her a while back. It’s clear as day Sam and Brit are on here. This is literally our direct line of communication with her. She knows that also I’m sure. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, kgid said:

Sam has been with Britney for more than 6 years, which is double the amount of time she spent with KFed. 

He has been with her in her worst moments and stayed.  Steady, consistent.  KFed humiliated her over and over again, when things got rough, he took her children, literally ripped them from her arms.  Then stole her money for more than a decade, to pay for the children he so viciously took from her.  

KFed is a monster.  People need to stop paying him so he will just go the fluck away.

Totally!

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.