Sam Asghari calls out Kevin Federline: Kevin's gravy train will end soon

26 minutes ago, b42ad said:

Finally SOMEBODY around Britney tells it how it is! I’m so glad Britney has somebody like Sam to suckerpunch these freeloaders back into the gutter where they belong. “The gravy train is about to end,” “I have a job” - EXACTLY!

If I were kevin, I´d get a face transplant with the child support money right now and hand over full custody to britney and go live in a cave until I die. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Sam is learing to drag with class .. What a couple🤍°!:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
48 minutes ago, easy said:

i never wanna see another "fan" say a bad word about this man again. THIS is how you defend your wife. this is how you love a woman who was never shown love. god bless sam for coming into britney's life an seeing her through some of the hardest **** a person has ever had to deal with.

Period GIF by ALLBLK

• Love 7
32 minutes ago, Reluctant said:

I’m a child of divorce. What Sam said is right and in defense of his wife. BUT, it’s going to hurt the boys—even if they’re “almost 18” and will some day understand the situation and form their own assessment. In the meantime, I think Sam should support his wife and not put their dad on blast. I GUARANTEE they boys are in pain watching this public tension between them. It’s going to strain their feelings towards Sam and possibly further entrench their distance from their mom. Maybe I’m just triggered from my own history, but no one is thinking of the boys (yea, they’re still boys).

He's defending his wife,  that's what a husband should do.  He did it tastefully.  Kevin put himself on blast, no one should sit there in silence.  

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block