Alleged: Avril Lavigne 'Love Sux' Deluxe Track Mentions Britney's 2007 Breakdown

Rex

Another day, another drama, or is it? You be the judge!

A newly leaked song for Avril Lavigne's 7th album, Love Sux (Deluxe Version) ALLEGEDLY mentions Britney's 2007 breakdown. The same vibe as Marina's track 'Purge the Poison', Avril's tune 'Joker' calls Britney crazy, you know, for the infamous head shaving incident? Hear the leaked track for yourself on YouTube. Of course, be cautioned as it very well MAY be released in the near future.

Do you think this is a dip at Britney or not? Discuss...

av2.jpg.90366e0089d789aac62abb52ee1bf284.jpg

Spoiler

"You make me wanna cut my hair. If I shaved my head would you even care? Sometimes I feel like I've gone crazy."

1 hour ago, Rex said:

Another day, another drama, or is it? You be the judge!

A newly leaked song for Avril Lavigne's 7th album, Love Sux (Deluxe Version) ALLEGEDLY mentions Britney's 2007 breakdown. The same vibe as Marina's track 'Purge the Poison', Avril's tune 'Joker' calls Britney crazy, you know, for the infamous head shaving incident? Hear the leaked track for yourself on YouTube. Of course, be cautioned as it very well MAY be released in the near future.

Do you think this is a dip at Britney or not? Discuss...

av2.jpg.90366e0089d789aac62abb52ee1bf284.jpg

Hide contents

"You make me wanna cut my hair. If I shaved my head would you even care? Sometimes I feel like I've gone crazy."

No words…. Now I can actually tell that this 2022 Avril 

but this song has completely been made with Britney In mind she’s done went from Punk to out of line 

her & pink 

probably isn’t a jab at Britney but a jab at getting a haircut honestly which is pretty common 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.