Hayley Kiyoko says she was inspired by the album ``Blackout`` for her new album Panorama.

The singer-songwriter shares what inspired her sophomore album Panorama. EW got some clarity from Kiyoko about the albums, films, and more inspirations behind Panorama.

``Two iconic pop albums influenced Panorama: Blackout by Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake's Future***/LoveSounds. "Both of those albums were iconic in my mind. They're timeless," Kiyoko says. As it happens, Panorama executive producer Danja worked on both of the albums. "I was very grateful to have him as part of the process and it was pretty cool to have him be my EP knowing that both of those albums inspired me in the past and have stood the test of time in the pop world." Kiyoko appreciates how Timberlake's 2006 album takes listeners on a journey, and she was inspired by the punches of percussion on Spears' 2007 album — all making their way onto Panorama in songs like "Sugar at the Bottom."

🔴SOURCE

7 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Ahh Blackout. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: The one album that seems to inspire all the d-list pop noboldies with their horrible music like Kim Petras, Charli XCX, Slayyer (or whatever her name is) and now this chick. It’s so funny to me. 

:yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

It's Slayyyter, sis. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block