Unpopular Opinion: Britney's "Tiny Dancer" is going to be just like "Pretty Girls!"

I wasn't the hugest fan of Pretty Girls when it came out. But shortly after Britney gave her court testimony over the phone I went back to relook at music videos and lyrics to see what if anything had been missed by the fans. I was blown away by the symbolism that is  interwoven into the lyrics and music video of the "Fancy" rip-off. I suggest you re-watch.

...but if symbolism is not in your visual vocabulary then you should re-read the lyrics, then re-watch the video and take note to what is taking place on screen sync to the lyrics of the song.

PS in 'Fancy' Iggy is wearing a school girls outfit. This is another video that you should read look at the lyrics and video. You may be surprised what exactly you may, if you're intelligent enough, too discover.... Out in the boring dud club banger music videos... 

If you need some help.

13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

My Blackout Jean era finished a whole year ago r@+ omg :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

I'm in the process of recording a comeback single with the retired- @Look But Don't Touch :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

It did? spacer.png Well we certainly couldn’t tell but thanks for confirming the rumors your Exhale contact abruptly ended after you signed with ATRL to sponsor your residency spacer.png Remember when you used to be relevant on here? Yeah, me too R@+ :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: What’s next? Your ‘Pretty World’ era? :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: You need new management ASAP. Collabing with LBDT is only tarnishing your image spacer.png

5 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Even if it flops who cares. Britney really has nothing to prove and should only be making music she enjoys. We are lucky she is even blessing us with this. 

This. I'm so ******* tired of the constant focus on numbers and calling everything a flop if it doesn't break records, instead of just enjoying music. The woman has literally nothing else to prove and I'd much rather have her put out music she feels passionate about than songs she doesn't care for, in search for a new hit. She's earned not caring about numbers.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I’m not sure especially since I’ve never heard the original or Elton’s music

(I was born in the 90s)

however it might be good.

Have you ever been in an elevator? A grocery store? A waiting room? You’ve heard “Tiny Dancer”. I promise.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.