The-Dream excitedly recalls working with Britney Spears for ''IN THE ZONE''.

47 minutes ago, Rik said:

Not to be a ***** but Britney literally had a whole album where half the vocals aren’t even hers and she is somehow credited as a writer for almost every song. Beyoncé and her camp, like many global capitalists are no saints however the issue of songwriting credits is far bigger than her lol

Britney had no power on that, everything was done behind her back and expect BJ, all the writing credits Britney has are all real. There's even a few songs where she wasn't credited. 

• Haha 1
On 7/27/2022 at 1:08 PM, Almost Mystical said:

Beyawnce always want a sip of what's everyone is having. I think I remember she ripped off Amerie's 1 thing for her first single, Crazy in Love.

It's Britney who have golden ears for music. Digging out Toxic from the rejects bin and coming up with Gimme More a couple of years later. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Didn't several people work with Timbaland? Neptunes?Pharrel? Calvin? So how Beyonce is having everyone sip? Gosh.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block