BritneysVault Claims To Have Heard ‘Tiny Dancer’

2 hours ago, Damon said:

Memories. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

The Telephone demo with the iLeaks.com exclusive tag was also a moment:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

As was everyone thinking this was Britney:

God, the nostalgia is real today! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

I remember having a very mixed reaction to womanizer snippet. I mean we just got Gimme More as a lead single and now we have.. this? I still expect that dark gritty electronica vibe from her for B6. But 14 years later, womanizer is up there as one of Britney’s most iconic. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

TOTALLY! Makes me remember when womanizer "leaked" and the first time we heard it on the radio... 

very nostalgic indeed

Omg! Those memories. I remember being a bit disappointed in it at first after the leak. It reminded me too much of ooh ooh baby (I never cared for that one). After the hq version and video dropped I fell in love with it. Now it's one of my favorites 

1 hour ago, Almost Mystical said:

I remember having a very mixed reaction to womanizer snippet. I mean we just got Gimme More as a lead single and now we have.. this? I still expect that dark gritty electronica vibe from her for B6. But 14 years later, womanizer is up there as one of Britney’s most iconic. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

HAHA we said basically the same thing lol

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

lol that was a mess

tbh you won because that was what got me to create my account after years of lurking lmaoooo

Nah but for real I appreciated that you owned up to the backlash right away and hey, now it feels like BH is the only site not pulling tricks and faking **** for attention with this song claiming to have heard leaks and snippets. Better to have caused a ****storm in our little community vs actually impacting Brit for the worse!

15 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

To this day, whenever I hear the intro for “Womanizer” before the first verse, I can’t help but say “music on demand”. If you remember, you remember. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Me too! Iconic! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

I hate how fansites always take credit for things and keep things for themselves, and then now and then share things or just bits and pieces of it. even seen fights about who’s UHQ pictures are who’s and all that nonsense. it’s not like any of them have actually taken the pictures or made the music lol. Just share everything with everyone.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.