POP EMERGENCY: Britney joins Elton John on a duet of "Tiny Dancer" (out in August)

Just now, BlackoutITZ said:

The bridge was written later, it wasn't part of the song originally. I don't know why ultimately she didn't record it, if it was because of timing or whatever, but she definitely recorded the song in 2014.

Correct. And It was Britney's idea to record It after she heard a song on the radio (something like that) and expressed her wish to record It to Larry.

And I think Giorgio later said that the bridge wasn't recorded because she just never appeared at the studio:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

TMZ also adds:

Britney Spears is officially back in the studio, joining forces with Elton John for a remake of one of his greatest hits ... TMZ has confirmed.

Sources with direct knowledge tell us ... the two artists linked up on Tuesday and Wednesday of last week to record a new rendition of EJ's "Tiny Dancer."

We're told the song is currently still being mixed. Page Six, which broke the story, reports Britney and Elton actually met up in person at a Beverly Hills studio to cut the song -- and that it's due out through Universal Music in August. Andrew Watt is said to be the overseeing producer. We're told it will be released within a month.

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

The bridge was written later, it wasn't part of the song originally. I don't know why ultimately she didn't record it, if it was because of timing or whatever, but she definitely recorded the song in 2014.

I always felt in my mind that she recorded these vocals at the same time she recorded her version of "All That She Wants". IDK why but they remind me of each other

ok first : WHAAAAAAAT ???!!!!! 

then : wait ,she tweeted about this ages ago and I NEED new vocals because you know damn well that now she's free she likes expressing her worth whether it's with words or through her loud VOCAAAALs and that's what we want to hear.

then : I'm shook, excited but I'm just afraid it might be a new Apple pie.....

OK positive thoughts : It's going to happen, the vocals are new and she's serving deep voice.

:wow_surprised_shocked_omg::wow_surprised_shocked_omg::wow_surprised_shocked_omg::wow_surprised_shocked_omg::wow_surprised_shocked_omg::wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.