POP EMERGENCY: Britney joins Elton John on a duet of "Tiny Dancer" (out in August)

Sources with direct knowledge tell us ... the two artists linked up on Tuesday and Wednesday of last week to record a new rendition of EJ's "Tiny Dancer."

Britney must love that song since like forever ergo that tweet and maybe they've been wanting to do this for years but now the planets have aligned. Stop creating drama :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: 

• Love 6
Just now, pablitonizer said:

Sources with direct knowledge tell us ... the two artists linked up on Tuesday and Wednesday of last week to record a new rendition of EJ's "Tiny Dancer."

Britney must love that song since like forever ergo that tweet and maybe they've been wanting to do this for years but now the planets have aligned. Stop creating drama :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: 

What drama? She tweeted about it in 2015. The comment above me is most likely right- she loved the song.

30 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Are you the one who did a thread yesterday saying that was leaving Exhale because Britney gave us nothing?

I just can’t believe her label actually said they needed a specific sound different from the rest of the crowed during the beginning just let her be creative dudes she’s got this
im excited 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Omg I noticed last week that she went from following 49 people to 50 but I wasn't sure who the new one was.

Is it Elton???

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

39 minutes ago, Jill Valenqueen said:

BRITNEY JUST FOLLOWED ELTON ON IG 

She's followed Elton for years. 

She started following Cade Hudson last week which explains the jump from following 49 people to 50. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.