Is Cheryl the UK’s Britney?

Well.. Cheryl is very much like Nicole to me. They had some success early 2010s in the UK but that's it. I agree she's got bops but we haven't heard much from her in the past 8 years. 

3 words

Parachute

Promise this

Let you

Call my name

Fight for this love

Crazy stupid love

Ghetto Baby

**** dan a mutha

• Haha 1

@GlitterRain usually i like your threads but this one was disappointing.. 

Cheryl is NOTHING compared to britney..even uk think nothing about cherl anymore.. other than "I'd shag that"

Billy piper? .. really..Your still mentioning her? She hasnt had a hit.. like ever..

These types of threads do my head in..britney cannot be compared... if you want to talk about cheryl then talk about her but dont try and hide it like this because britney and Cheryl are simply nothing alike.. cheryl cannot dance..that song call my name where she 'dances' .... i remember seeing it for the first time and literally being appalled by how basic and simply how rubbish it was.   It was not dancing.. it was moving.. and im really not a hateful person.. i used to have a cheryl poster back in 2010 but as a artist..NO..JUST NO... 

There is no uk britney..  there is no one close.. britney is rare.... britney is one in a billion.

No shade just cant believe a swindon girl and a geordie girl are being compared to britney.. 

You could of atleast said lily allen 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Duff Man said:

@GlitterRain usually i like your threads but this one was disappointing.. 

Cheryl is NOTHING compared to britney..even uk think nothing about cherl anymore.. other than "I'd shag that"

Billy piper? .. really..Your still mentioning her? She hasnt had a hit.. like ever..

These types of threads do my head in..britney cannot be compared... if you want to talk about cheryl then talk about her but dont try and hide it like this because britney and Cheryl are simply nothing alike.. cheryl cannot dance..that song call my name where she 'dances' .... i remember seeing it for the first time and literally being appalled by how basic and simply how rubbish it was.   It was not dancing.. it was moving.. and im really not a hateful person.. i used to have a cheryl poster back in 2010 but as a artist..NO..JUST NO... 

There is no uk britney..  there is no one close.. britney is rare.... britney is one in a billion.

No shade just cant believe a swindon girl and a geordie girl are being compared to britney.. 

You could of atleast said lily allen 

I’m sorry that I disappointed you with this thread. Similar to what Britney once said, you can have good threads and not so good threads. Not every thread can be a good thread :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: I understand, though and at the end of the day nobody can do what Britney does. I was simply just asking who is the UK’s version of Britney. I didn’t ask if she was better or more famous. I was just wondering if her performing style and shows were considered to be similar to Britney in the states. I probably could have worded it better and more clearly. 

I actually do like her performing and think she dances great. It’s okay if we disagree :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block