Casey Wilson, Sam Asghari co-star : ´´Obviously, we love Britney and wanted her free desperately´´,

The comedian revealed what it was like to film a s** scene with Sam Asghari—who married Britney Spears in June—back when the Free Britney movement was in full swing. In a new interview, Wilson explained that she was dying to ask about her co-star's real-life relationship, but felt it was better to leave some things unsaid.

"Sometimes God puts you in a time and a place and says, 'You're the chosen one,'" Wilson joked. "Someone has to simulate s** with this man [amid what's] happening with Free Britney. And it was me."

She teased, "So, for that, I wanna say, if you're fighting for [your] dreams and you want certain things, just manifest, manifest, manifest."

But, how was it really? As Wilson shared, "It was wild." Recalling that she and "dear friend" Andrew Rannells shared scenes with Sam, Wilson said they wanted to be "obviously appropriate" with their co-star "and not ask the thousands of questions."

"Obviously, we love Britney and wanted her free desperately," the Shrink Next Door actress continued, "but at the same time, we wanted to establish trust and then try to get in there." 

They even developed an elaborate backstory to help them get into character.

"We were like, 'Let's pretend we're aliens who have just come down to earth. We don't even know what music is,'" Wilson recalled. "'Like, we're not of that world. We're thespians.'"

Apparently, the extraterrestrial method worked and helped them resist the temptation to ask Asghari all of their burning questions about Spears' conservatorship, which ended in November after 13 years.

She noted that they didn't get any intel: "Bottom line, we didn't get much and that's on us," she said. "But Sam is a lovely, lovely guy. And gorgeous."

https://www.eonline.com/ca/news/1339188/casey-wilson-recalls-filming-s**-scene-with-sam-asghari-amid-free-britney-movement

the fact that they had to come up with a whole scheme to behave like a decent human and not pry someone else about their significant other isn't giving them the favor they think it is. in fact it's really gross and rubbing me the wrong way 🥴

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block