Today’s Hearing To Review Lynne’s Legal Fees Continued To October 26

2 hours ago, easy said:

the reason is because of "recently filed matters to be reviewed" aka lisa maccarley's amicus brief! so she's actively silencing britney's voice AND delaying her justice all for her own agenda with the probate court!

https://twitter.com/freebritplease/status/1549819018537754629?s=21&t=JW-k4gsZvKFDWZAxUadsFw

Tell me more, please.

I want to love Lisa but... :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Tell me more, please.

I want to love Lisa but... :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

in my opinion, lisa is constantly overstepping her bounds.

in her recent filed amicus brief she's attempting to put all the blame for the conservatorship on dr spar, sam ingham, and the court system. saying that jamie and lou aren't guilty. and now has caused a further delay. she's one to talk about how long this case is taking, and here she is adding on to it and hindering britney's healing.

she is always questioning why rosengart doesn't go after these people on twitter, effectively silencing britney's voice in how she wants to achieve justice. rosengart even had to tell her to stop tweeting bad things about him.

lisa seems to have an issue with the probate court, and she's using britney's case to fight her battle.

she also advocates for family reconciliation over and over, and in the beginning even wanted to represent lynne.

i appreciate her insight in the beginning of freebritney, but at the end of the day she's a lawyer who puts people in conservatorships, and i think that needs to be remembered.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, easy said:

in my opinion, lisa is constantly overstepping her bounds.

in her recent filed amicus brief she's attempting to put all the blame for the conservatorship on dr spar, sam ingham, and the court system. saying that jamie and lou aren't guilty. and now has caused a further delay. she's one to talk about how long this case is taking, and here she is adding on to it and hindering britney's healing.

she is always questioning why rosengart doesn't go after these people on twitter, effectively silencing britney's voice in how she wants to achieve justice. rosengart even had to tell her to stop tweeting bad things about him.

lisa seems to have an issue with the probate court, and she's using britney's case to fight her battle.

she also advocates for family reconciliation over and over, and in the beginning even wanted to represent lynne.

i appreciate her insight in the beginning of freebritney, but at the end of the day she's a lawyer who puts people in conservatorships, and i think that needs to be remembered.

That's been my exact impression of her, too...I just wasn't sure if I was reading the situation correctly.

Thank you!

• Love 1

I’ve read that Lynne has communications with Britney asking her to hire an attorney. Not sure how true that is, but it matches up with them holding hands leaving court in 2019. Lynne was trying to get access to Britney’s medical files after her psych hold. Britney will end up footing the bill for this. I’ve said it before, but if Britney had issue with her mom, she would’ve kicked het out of that serenity house by now. 

5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’ve read that Lynne has communications with Britney asking her to hire an attorney. Not sure how true that is, but it matches up with them holding hands leaving court in 2019. Lynne was trying to get access to Britney’s medical files after her psych hold. Britney will end up footing the bill for this. I’ve said it before, but if Britney had issue with her mom, she would’ve kicked het out of that serenity house by now. 

She won’t be paying for Lynne’s fees. 

There is no legal president for an interested party to have their legal bills paid for.

The probate notes already suggested Penny will deny it. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Ok what was the reason?

Britney will most likely pay for Lynne’s attorney tbh 

Probable notes already suggest Lynne’s petition will be denied. She was an interested party, Britney has no legal obligation to pay for Lynne’s fees. 

If Britney wants to pay for them, she can by her own free will. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

She won’t be paying for Lynne’s fees. 

There is no legal president for an interested party to have their legal bills paid for.

The probate notes already suggested Penny will deny it. 

I think Britney will end up paying the fees herself. I don’t think she’s going to let her mother go into bankruptcy for help she asked for.  I believe Britney is a bigger person than that despite how awful Lynne has been. No lawyer would’ve taken on this case without some inclination that the bill would be footed by the estate. Lynne was working against Jamie, who controlled the estate at the time. 

• Super Mods

The state of California and the court system should be ashamed. What an absolute embarrassment! Not only have they enabled and contributed to Britney Spears being trafficked and abused, they are in no way making this easier for Britney to receive any justice. It’s pathetic that they are allowing the matter of if Britney is paying for Lynne’s legal fees to be delayed yet again while she is still paying for everything in the meantime… PS Lynne, pay your own bills and a little advice, never allow your daughter to be trafficked. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.