The trailer to Halloween ends is here.

• Super Mods

1) I’m literally so over summer and ready for fall. 
2) I love Halloween season Follow Me Dancing GIF
3) This looks unreal :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:
4) Not Kyle Richards being excluded from this trailer… :roxxy: pretty sure she said she would be in this one as well. 
5) That music will always be so scary to me. I can’t wait :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

1) I’m literally so over summer and ready for fall. 
2) I love Halloween season Follow Me Dancing GIF
3) This looks unreal :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:
4) Not Kyle Richards being excluded from this trailer… :roxxy: pretty sure she said she would be in this one as well. 
5) That music will always be so scary to me. I can’t wait :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Kyle Richards is getting removed due to the controversy of her recent episodes on housewives pretty sure its her denying the friends miscarriage and sa incidents..

Universal is not setting it up to fail.

But the problem is on another side, horror isn't scary like it used to, especially when our real lives is scary itself 

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Kyle Richards is getting removed due to the controversy of her recent episodes on housewives pretty sure its her denying the friends miscarriage and sa incidents..

But the problem is on another side, horror isn't scary like it used to, especially when our real lives is scary itself 

Spoiler

Her character would just show up a few times. Nothing as big as last time. The lead is a completely new character, not Laurie nor Michael.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Was it reported she's officially off the movie? I'm very disappointed ☹️

• Love 1
6 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Was it reported she's officially off the movie? I'm very disappointed ☹️

omg I'm sad too - I was so excited when I saw her in the last movie. I kept taking photos to show my friends who love Housewives 

DARN

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block