Do you think Britney should have played Allie in The Notebook?

• Super Mods

Can you believe that Britney could have played Allie in The Notebook? Queen Rachel did an amazing job but I can’t help but imagine Britney doing her thing in this film. Not to mention how iconic and popular this movie still is to this day :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:spacer.png
spacer.png
Who’s buying this and posting it to Exhale?:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png

Picture these scenes but with Britney :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Dont get me wrong,

I love Rachael McAdams's performance but I really would've loved to see Britney in the role.

I think it seriously could've been a career changing role for her. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I just know she would have done such an amazing job and probably won an Oscar :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

PS loving your new picture! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I just know she would have done such an amazing job and probably won an Oscar :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

PS loving your new picture! 

EXACTLY!

If K-fat and her leg injury didnt happen, 

I think she could've focused more on a movie career and probably would've gotten an Oscar.

Thank u! Im glad u like it! :) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Her audition was apparently very good. Had she got the role, she may have been taken more seriously as an actress and gone on to do more films.

however I’ve heard Rachel did a very good job too and I don’t doubt that as she is a good actress. I haven’t seen this film, is it any good? 

Edited by Isla
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Her audition was apparently very good. Had she got the role, she may have been taken more seriously as an actress and gone on to do more films.

however I’ve heard Rachel did a very good job too and I don’t doubt that as she is a good actress. I haven’t seen this film, is it any good? 

You have never seen The Notebook? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Yes it’s good!!! It’s one of the most beautiful love stories out there :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

You have never seen The Notebook? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: Yes it’s good!!! It’s one of the most beautiful love stories out there :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Nooo I barely watched any films during my teen years and now I’m playing catchup :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I need to watch it, it’s on Netflix in the UK!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block