Lynne Spears comments on Britney's post: "You were the first baby girl"

5 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

This fanbase is unfortunately too far up Britney’s *** to be able to differentiate what’s seen as going too far. Fans here are too invested in drama and war that they would rather see their fave have a broken family than try to mend just one piece together. God forbid someone tries to provide a sense of rationality either. It’s always ‘**** this’, ‘**** you’, ‘kiss my ***’ and frankly, I’m tired of it. Where have morals gone?

haha I think for the most part it's just been tongue n cheek. We've shown a lot of empathy. I think its important to highlight we shouldn't be celebrating or condoning the manner she expresses her frustrations on a public forum. Britney is one of the biggest celebrities and stars on the planet. She has one of the largest platforms. It has a lot of influence and unfortunate she needs to be mindful of that. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Are yall new fans or something? Do you all realize what they did to her? Think about this.. most people feel embarrassed, sometimes to the point of tears, if they trip and fall and front of people. Do you all realize Britneys mom helped set up her to be taken to a mental hospital against her will....IIN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!! Do you understand how embarrassing that is?? That is something that will be around FOREVER And they only did that because of GREED. Everything that was done to her was so they could continue to drain her estate. Sorry but Britney will NEVER get over this...or at least no time soon. 

There's no denying it was horrible. I just find it tactless to do that on a pubic forum for millions of people to read with the intent to embarrass and defame someone's character in a similarly hostile and aggressive manner. If she wants to discontinue the generational trauma, that could start with her finding respectful ways to heal from it. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Morals??? Like the morals of a restrictive conservatorship that took away Britney's civil rights.

I get so angry at this sentiment. I have family who will never have a good relationship with me. Britney can't mend a relationship if the Spears family can't even apologize and take responsibility for what happened to her. Britney should stay away from them!! 

Hollywood is to blame for that. The sick, manipulative and twisted minds of people like Lou, Reva, the justice/probate system and so forth who continued to persuade the naive-minded Spears family that it was in their best interest to put her in a conservatorship. Y’all are so angry at the wrong people, and for what? Look, Britney has every right to express herself but who’s to say that healing isn’t possible. It took years to work my own differences out with my own family because of their naive-minded decisions affected my life. Just because you don’t believe in healing and mending pieces together doesn’t mean that others shouldn’t. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

13 years. You had 13 long fu****g years to fix this wrong. But you not ONCE “did a god damned thing” as your precious daughter voiced in court June 23rd, 2021. Not ONCE did you file to end it. Not ONCE DID YOU EVEN EVERRRRRR SPEAK OUT PUBLICLY. Not until we the people blew the lid off the scheme did you and the others run backwards and retreat. So kindly, from an anonymous fan, go **** yourself, Lynne. Trash. Sassy Told You So GIF

• Love 7
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Hollywood is to blame for that. The sick, manipulative and twisted minds of people like Lou, Reva, the justice/probate system and so forth who continued to persuade the naive-minded Spears family that it was in their best interest to put her in a conservatorship. Y’all are so angry at the wrong people, and for what? Look, Britney has every right to express herself but who’s to say that healing isn’t possible. It took years to work my own differences out with my own family because of their naive-minded decisions affected my life. Just because you don’t believe in healing and mending pieces together doesn’t mean that others shouldn’t. 

We are mad at them too, but the Spears family takes a lot of blame. They abused her and gaslighted her. Just look at Jamie Lynn's revenge book tour. They locked her up in a mental health facility, they placed listening devices in her bedroom, and they used her for her money. You can't go through 13 years of that and expect to be labeled as "naive." 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

"But is that my responsibility?" - Britney, 2003 to Diane Sawyer when she said similar things to her. 

It isn't. But she's Britney Spears. She can choose not to. Her words has a lot of influence and can hurt or heal a lot of people. It's unfortunate but it would be better if she wrote her thoughts in a journal. She isn't some random Karen. It can affect the lives of others. If she's upset with conservatorship abuse, she has the voice and platform to do that then to ridicule her mother or air our their dramas for the public to see. It's her prerogative at the end of the day ... but again, she's isn't some random Karen. She's Britney Spears, Legendary Queen of Pop. 

• Like 2

Honestly this whole thing is sad. I truly believe her dad is the scum of the earth, but I also believe her mum loves her daughter and has made mistakes that unfortunately for her Britney can’t forgive her for.

if they can’t be at peace with each other, I hope they can at least be at peace with themselves one day.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

is there mending with Jamie, the guy who was awful even when they were eating squirrels for lunch?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.