Lynne Spears comments on Britney's post: "You were the first baby girl"

12 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

This makes me sad. They all seriously need some collective family counseling and work out their differences. Britney is obviously still hurting and wants to be heard. She’s reached unprecedented heights and was fed lies that has likely made her feel more distant over the years. At this point, it seems like none of them can properly communicate with eachother outside of court proceedings and social media posts. I mean this is someone who ever only spoke so highly of her family, particularly her mom and sister in almost every other interview during the 90s and early 2000s. Idk, this whole situation makes me sad and I really hope there comes a day where all of them can accept their differences, forgive and rekindle what they have left. Call me a wishful thinker but this is truly how I feel. Especially because I’ve had a very rough patch with my own family over the last 5-7 years. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Fame is such a ***** and can really tear a family apart, especially in the case where it feels like you aren’t heard or seen.

:rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

• Haha 4
15 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

No one really knows what happened behind the scenes. Britney’s family could have had good intentions and/or were persuaded by people in the industry to intervene. Imagine if you were Britney’s family at that time … 

Sorry but a big NO to this. They exploited her and still do to this day

• Love 5
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

No one really knows what happened behind the scenes. Britney’s family could have had good intentions and/or were persuaded by people in the industry to intervene. Imagine if you were Britney’s family at that time … 

Absolutely. Hollywood is filled with sick, twisted and manipulative minds. Britney’s family was never the brightest tool in the shed and I believe this is where a lot of that internal anger comes from. Imagine being from the smallest of small towns in Middle America and next thing you know, you are the biggest superstar on the planet. They weren’t prepared or equipped on how to handle this unprecedented sort of fame. As an optimist, I only ever like to see people learn from past mistakes, work their differences out and heal.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

This makes me sad. They all seriously need some collective family counseling and work out their differences. Britney is obviously still hurting and wants to be heard. She’s reached unprecedented heights and was fed lies that has likely made her feel more distant over the years. At this point, it seems like none of them can properly communicate with eachother outside of court proceedings and social media posts. I mean this is someone who ever only spoke so highly of her family, particularly her mom and sister in almost every other interview during the 90s and early 2000s. Idk, this whole situation makes me sad and I really hope there comes a day where all of them can accept their differences, forgive and rekindle what they have left. Call me a wishful thinker but this is truly how I feel. Especially because I’ve had a very rough patch with my own family over the last 5-7 years. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Fame is such a ***** and can really tear a family apart, especially in the case where it feels like you aren’t heard or seen.

Just posted a similar comment. It just makes me so sad 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I get Britney is angry but she's no different than her mom by being derogatory. I think it's time for Britney to move on and find constructive ways to heal from the trauma and pain. She's starting to feel like that one Facebook contact that we ALL know that overshares a little too much. 

After they all leaked stories about her to the tabloids/TMZ for decades?? 

• Love 6
Just now, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I get Britney is angry but she's no different than her mom by being derogatory. I think it's time for Britney to move on and find constructive ways to heal from the trauma and pain. She's starting to feel like that one Facebook contact that we ALL that overshares a little too much. 

This fanbase is unfortunately too far up Britney’s *** to be able to differentiate what’s seen as going too far. Fans here are too invested in drama and war that they would rather see their fave have a broken family than try to mend just one piece together. God forbid someone tries to provide a sense of rationality either. It’s always ‘**** this’, ‘**** you’, ‘kiss my ***’ and frankly, I’m tired of it. Where have morals gone?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

After they all leaked stories about her to the tabloids/TMZ for decades?? 

I just feel if you are going to be upset with the way you were treated, your not helping to resolve these issues by perpetuating the same behaviour yourself. We get your mom has been horrible to you ... this is just in poor taste and tact. Anger is never the solution. It's the same bullying behaviour that gets perpetuated in America. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.