Discussion: The Bring It On Franchise

• Super Mods

Who here loved the Bring It On movies back in the day? Sit back, relax and Bring It On! 

1) Does this movie even need an introduction? It’s in my opinion the best one of the franchise! Also it’s iconic that Kirsten Dunts and Gabrielle Union were in it! They are the queens of Bring It On! spacer.png

2) Next we have Bring It On Again. It was also a great film however the first one is better. I found the routines in this one awesome and the comedic timing in it was also great. spacer.png

3) The third Bring It On gave us cheesy pop culture and that iconic awkward crumping scene. I also love that Solange Knowles and Hayden Panettiere were in this! spacer.png

4) The fourth film of the franchise was the beginning of the end and became evident that the films were getting worse. This one gave me nothing but a few laughs and in my opinion is the worst one of the bunch. 
spacer.png

5) The last film of the franchise, Bring it On: Fight To The Finish was fun and cute but again, nothing compares to the first two. I feel that this one was better than the fourth and I love Christina Milian!  spacer.png

Which one do you like the most? I’m about to watch the first one hayden panettiere hair flip GIF

Spoiler

Who here was a cheerleader? I always wish I joined the squad back in high school but was too shy. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Ffff the way I haven’t seen the original or the second one but I have seen All Or Nothing, In It To Win It and Fight To the Finish.

Also there was a Bring It On film released in 2017, called World Domination or something like that. 

Edited by Isla
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ffff the way I haven’t seen the original or the second one but I have seen All Or Nothing, In It To Win It and Fight To the Finish.

Also there was a Bring It On film released in 2017, called World Domination or something like that. 

There was? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Watch the first and second as they are the best ones  :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

8 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

There was? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Watch the first and second as they are the best ones  :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Yeah I only found out when looking up the franchise earlier this year. Think it was a TV movie but I've heard it's REALLY bad.

And I would watch the first two, but not on streaming in the UK and not sure if it's worth me buying DVDs for ddd. 

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah I only found out when looking up the franchise earlier this year. Think it was a TV movie but I've heard it's REALLY bad.

And I would watch the first two, but not on streaming in the UK and not sure if it's worth me buying DVDs for ddd. 

The first one is classic and is definitely worth it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

The first is a great comedy that I saw countless times when it was released and it still holds up well. The soundtrack is fun too. 

The sequels range from fun to terrible... My favorite sequel being Fight to the Finish and the worst is the last one, Worldwide Cheersmack. There's actually a slasher themed sequel in the franchise coming to syfy channel this fall.

• Love 2

The OG will be forever my fave. Kirsten is so fing good! She stars in so many iconic movies that I have watched.

I only watched two mores, the one with Hayden and the one with Ashley Benson (but like one time), and they were cute, but they are those cute and fun straight to DVD type of movies, not much about it.

The OG tho, gives me the nostalgia:quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block