What's ya'lls favorite Britney hair and makeup era? Also would anyone like any tips on makeup and hair to get that particular look?

I absolutely love the way Britney's hair was styled during the Britney era. We got a glimpse of how they styled it in stages, and I wish there was more footage! I have my own technique on how to get that slept in look, and makeup tips! What era is your favorite when it comes down to her hair and makeup? I would also love to give some tips if anyone would be interested in learning!  

• Love 4
18 hours ago, SkylerNicole said:

I absolutely love the way Britney's hair was styled during the Britney era. We got a glimpse of how they styled it in stages, and I wish there was more footage! I have my own technique on how to get that slept in look, and makeup tips! What era is your favorite when it comes down to her hair and makeup? I would also love to give some tips if anyone would be interested in learning!  

BINGO! She was looking so good with that slept in/layered look. Her DWAD extensions were usually really neat.

ITZoney had good moments [like at the Ryan Seacreast show, NRJ Awards], but I feel like throughout the era, her extensions started to get super sloppy.

Dream Within a Dream Tour - britney spears

britney archive on Twitter: "britney spears at dream within a dream tour,  2002 https://t.co/5JU8TMy473" / Twitter

تويتر \ joseph على تويتر: "britney spears performing on air with ryan  seacrest (2004) https://t.co/kfKmYcTAdp"

Pin em Britney Spears

Recent moments that were also good:

Temos confirmação do que foi o detalhe bizarro em um clipe da Britney Spears

Britney Spears talks 'reinvention,' goes body surfing with kids, Natalie  Morales

• Love 4

Yes!!! DWD tour hair is literally goals! I also really love Glory era hair (at events) lol I literally sleep in my extensions just so I can get that look! They also would curl the pieces towards her face! To update the look a little I go every other piece towards and away! It's my favorite thing in the world to look at a style or look and do my best to recreate it!

7 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i love her make up and hair style during the britney era too - please sis share your tips with me :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Most extensions at that time were the individuals, and now most people (like myself) use clip ins. So I make sure I sleep in them lol that's the fist step, then I take a dry shampoo depending on if I need it or not the next day, or throughout the week. I use a curling wand that has about a 1 1/2 in barrel, and when I curl my hair I take small pieces and curl most pieces, especially the pieces framing my face towards my face. To get the beachy messy slept in look you'll also want to take some pieces and curl them away from your face. Bangs that frame your face, will also really help with having a very specific Britney era look. now for the bangs, make sure when you style them, you'll take them at an angle and curl them under/towards your face. I would post a pic of my own hair, but idk how too lol 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, glorified.ho said:

BINGO! She was looking so good with that slept in/layered look. Her DWAD extensions were usually really neat.

ITZoney had good moments [like at the Ryan Seacreast show, NRJ Awards], but I feel like throughout the era, her extensions started to get super sloppy.

Dream Within a Dream Tour - britney spears

britney archive on Twitter: "britney spears at dream within a dream tour,  2002 https://t.co/5JU8TMy473" / Twitter

تويتر \ joseph على تويتر: "britney spears performing on air with ryan  seacrest (2004) https://t.co/kfKmYcTAdp"

Pin em Britney Spears

Recent moments that were also good:

Temos confirmação do que foi o detalhe bizarro em um clipe da Britney Spears

Britney Spears talks 'reinvention,' goes body surfing with kids, Natalie  Morales

Omfg the last pic I forgot about this and how absolutely gorgeous she was that day, during that performance too...

Definitely one of her best, she looked absolutely stunning. The Glory era generally was an absolute serve, definitely one of her beauty peaks.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, SkylerNicole said:

Most extensions at that time were the individuals, and now most people (like myself) use clip ins. So I make sure I sleep in them lol that's the fist step, then I take a dry shampoo depending on if I need it or not the next day, or throughout the week. I use a curling wand that has about a 1 1/2 in barrel, and when I curl my hair I take small pieces and curl most pieces, especially the pieces framing my face towards my face. To get the beachy messy slept in look you'll also want to take some pieces and curl them away from your face. Bangs that frame your face, will also really help with having a very specific Britney era look. now for the bangs, make sure when you style them, you'll take them at an angle and curl them under/towards your face. I would post a pic of my own hair, but idk how too lol 

omg i don't use extensions bc i have a LOT of hair, i got a haircut recently to get bangs like hers and long layers, but like i said, i have a lot of hair and it now looks like something like this:

spacer.png

which is pretty, but looks nothing like britney :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: so maybe i can get the look if i use the curling wand before going to sleep? idk lol

what about the make up? how do you do it?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.